Chapter 8

"I think we should be off guys." Tristan told the others.

They all got up and got there things from the hall way.

"Bye Lottie. Thanks for having us." Connor smiled, putting on his shoes.

"Are you alright to be left alone?" Brad asked.

"Brad, I'm 17 course I am!" I laughed.

"No, you know what I mean because of earlier! Silly!" He replied, I could tell he wanted to stay longer.

"I'll be fine don't worry!" I winked, as he wasn't get his own way. The others had left leaving me and Brad alone.

"Go on they are waiting for you!" I teased giving him another wink.

"But I want to stay with you!" He sulked.

"Yeah and what are you going to say to the others? I don't want them all to know yet!" I said sticking my bottom lip out.

"They already know! It's obvious Lottie!"

"Please?" He begged.

"Fine! But you need to be gone by 9!" I groaned, shutting the front door.

Text from Brad to Tristan.

I'm staying at Lottie's for a bit longer, I'll be back by 9, B

It was now 7.30, we had 2 hours till mum was coming back. We went into the living room where I flopped onto the sofa.

"What about me?" Brad moaned,

"There's plenty of space!" I said, gesturing to the floor.

"You think you funny ey?" Brad laughed, before jumping on to me, beginning to tickle me.

"No, stop!" I giggled,

"Stop! We'll wake Jake!" I said, trying to hold my laugh in.

I lay back on the sofa with Brad still lying on top of me, trying to get comfortable.

"Ah stop! Brad, you are elbowing me in the tummy, stop!" I whined trying to move his arm.

"Sorry, its' not my fault your sofa is so small!" He complained.

"There are so many places you can sit and you choose to sit on me?" I groaned, sitting up, asking him what he wanted for dinner.

I was still quite full from lunch, so I choose to have some spaghetti for dinner. The only spaghetti we had was Bob the Builder spaghetti.

I placed it in the microwave and served it into two bowls.

"Look! I have a Dizzy" I laughed, showing Brad my spoon. He pulled my spoon towards him, thinking to get a better look, he quickly put it in his mouth!

"Hey! That was mine!" I sulked folding my arms.

Once we'd both finished, I washed up our bowls and Jake's from earlier. I went up to check on him and Brad followed. I crept into his room poking my head through the small gap through the door. He was fast asleep. I walked into my room Brad still following, jumping on my bed. I went into my bathroom changing into my pyjamas, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. It was half 8, I was exhausted!

"I'm so tired!" I moaned, curling up next to Brad.

I begun to close my eyes laying my head onto Brads chest, drifiting off to sleep. Suddenly, I heard the front door close. I look over and Brad was still here, asleep!

"Shit, Brad!" I gasped shaking him trying to wake him up. "My mums home! Hide in my bathroom," I whispered, pushing him into the bathroom, quickly closing the door.

I walked out of my room into the hallway and down the stairs to see a tired looking mum standing in by the front door.

"Who shoes are they?" She asked, pointing to Brad's shoes.

"Oh, a friend left them here after we went to the beach. Don't worry, I'll give them back tomorrow. How was work?" I questioned, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, it was alright. I'm on a long day again tomorrow 9 till 9. Will you be able to look after Jake again?" She asked yawning.

"How is Jake? And how are you? Are you sugar levels back to normal?" She questioned,

"Yeah, we are both fine. Jake had a good day at the beach and ate well. My sugar levels are okay now, they went back up to 4.3 after I had some sugar tablets. I checked it after dinner and it was 4.8 so they are fine." I replied.

"Well we will need to book a doctor's appointment for your diabetes check-up anyway, we can mention it there. I'm off to bed, I have another early start tomorrow." She said, walking into the kitchen getting some water.

"Me too, night night." I quickly rushed upstairs and closed my door. I went into the bathroom and told Brad to stay there until I heard mum come upstairs.

"Shh, please she can't see you here!" I whispered with famous puppy eyes.

A few minutes later, I heard my mum come upstairs and close her bedroom door. I went into the bathroom and slowly opened the door.

"What about in the morning? What if she come in, and sees you here?" I whispered.

"Don't worry, I'll sneak out in a bit." He replied.

I creped over to my bed, luckily it was a double bed, so there was more room then on the sofa downstairs! Brad got in by the wall and I got in next to him.

"I've had a really good day today, thank you for everything." I smiled, kissing the top of his head before placing it back onto his chest.

"Theres no need to thank me!" He replied pulling me into a tight embrace,

I heard Brad phone vibrate on my bedside table. Turning over and picking it up, I handed it over to Brad. He had 7 miss calls from James, Connor and Tristan and 4 messages,

Text from Tristan

Hey, do you want us to save you some dinner? T

Text from James

Its 9 when will you be back? J

Text from Tristan

What about Lottie's mum isn't she coming home tonight T

Text from Tristan

I take it you're not coming back tonight ;p T

He switched it onto silent before handing it back to me.

"Aren't you going to reply?" I asked, before placing it back on the bedside table.

"Nah, I'll deal with them later," I rolled back over closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.

I hope you like it :D

What do you think / what do you want to happen next?

Comment, Vote and Share

K x