Chapter 15

-BLEEP BLEEP-

We had fallen asleep again, I turned over to turn the alarm off it was 8.30. We had to leave in an hour and a half. I turned over to Brad was still asleep. Softly whispering his name in his ear, he woke up.

"Morning beautiful" he said rolling over towards me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I had fun last night." He winked.

"Stop!" I blushed as he stroking my tummy his hand traveling up my top. "Let me just say goodbye to mum." I announced quickly getting out of bed, I walked downstairs where she was at the front door.

"Bye mum, I'll call you tonight, I'll see you in a few days." I said, giving her a hug goodbye.

"Have a good time. Say hi to Lily for me and look after Jake!" She replied halfway down the driveway.

"Will do." I shouted closing the front door, with that Brad was now walking down the stairs in this underwear,

"Put some clothes on!" I laughed,

"You know you like it" He winked,

"I'm just having a shower, can you please wake Jake and get him changed?" I asked while walking back upstairs.

"Why can't I come with you!" He whinged.

"Very funny! Now go wake Jake!" I teased, I went back into my room gathering my clothes and walked into my bathroom. I closed the door before taking my clothes of and stepping into the shower. When I finished I wrapped my towel around me, poking my head around the door,

"Are you alright Brad?" I asked making sure I was fully covered.

"Yes, we are fine. Just putting on his shorts." He shouted from Jake's room.

I got dressed and dried my hair, placing it into a messy bun. I applied minimal makeup before packing my handbag.

"Brad, are you having a shower or not? We have to leave in half an hour!" I called.

"I'll go in now. have you got a towel I can use?" He asked, walking in choosing some clothes to wear which we scattered across the floor.

"There should be one in the cabinet under my sink." I replied,

I went downstairs with Jake while Brad was showering, I put 2 slices of toast in the toaster,

I cut up an apple and banana and placed it into 3 bowls, I buttered the toast and cut it up into squares.

I got Jake from the living room who was messing about on iPhone, he had taken 124 photos.

After he finished in the shower, Brad came down and ate some toast, with us both. He was only like 5 minutes in the shower!

"What have you had this morning?" He asked

"Some banana and apple" I replied, knowing I should have had more.

"That's a good start." He smiled.

I went upstairs bringing down mine and Jakes bags leaving them at the front door. Brad texted Tristan asking for a lift to the station which he said yes to, we were meeting him in 5 minutes. I went to the toilet and put mine and Jake's shoes on. I took one last look in the mirror before picking up my handbag, making sure I had everything in it.

I opened the door to see a tired looking Tristan walking up the driveway.

"Morning, you excited to for today?" He yawned, giving me a hug.

"Yeah we are." I smiled, I walked to the car placing our bags in the back. I then went and got Jake's car seat which mum left in the hallway and buckled it into the car. Brad then came placing Jake into his car seat securing him in. I sat in the back with Jake while Brad sat in the front. It was now 9.34. It was a 20 minute car journey to the station so we were going to have plenty of time. I pulled out my phone opening up Twitter scrolling through some tweet, I saw Brad had just tweeted.

@TheVampsBrad: Can't wait to see my family again today :D

I then texted Lily,

Text to Lily

Ah, so excited to see you today. See you at 2 L x

As we pulled up into the station I put my phone back into my handbag. I got Jake while Brad got our bags. I say our bags they were mainly mine and Jake's.

We were planning to meet Lily at 2 at Waterloo. We were then getting a train to Euston then finally a train to Birmingham at 4.43.

We got to our platform and waited for the train to come. It was going to be a long train journey so we went to the coffee shop at the station. We ordered a hot chocolate, Tea and some snacks for the ride.

The train pulled up, I helped Jake onto the train then turned and took the suitcases off of Brad. We walked down the train to find out seats, 26 A B and C we had a table seat and a plug socket which Brad was most excited for. I unpacked a few toys for Jake. it was a 3 and a half our journey. We spent most of the journey talking about what we would say to Lily and what we will do in Birmingham. The train pulled up at Waterloo, It felt like more than 3 and a half hours, it was now 1.50. We got off the train walking to the main entrance were Lily was meeting us.

"Lilllly" I screamed, rushing up to her.

"Lottiee, I've missed you! What did you want to tell me." She cried,

"I'll tell you when we sit down." I laughed "This is Brad by the way" I said pointing to him.

"It's nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you!" Brad said, giving her a hug.

"Let's go find somewhere to sit then! We can get some lunch too." Lily announced,

We walked down the busy streets of London where we found a Costa Coffee. We went in and found a table.

"So what do you have to tell me?" Lily asked,

"It's nothing exciting, don't get your hopes up." I laughed.

Brad went to get the food while I began to catch up with Lily,

"I need your help, as you may know me and Brad are close."

"How close!" Lily winked,

"Stop it! Anyway, he doesn't live in Exeter, he's from Birmingham." I carried on,

"Okay, and you want to go, but your mum doesn't know you're going?" she questions,

"You know me to well!" I laughed,

"We are going up to see his family, but... my mum thinks I'm staying with you." I said, Brad had now returned with the food,

"Has she even met Brad?" Lily asked,

I looked over to Brad and he looked at me smirking.

"I take that as a no then?" She replied

"Well, we don't really know to be honest." I blushed.

"I don't even want to know!" Lily said covering her ears.

"Stop! Please. It's not what you think!" I laughed

I ate my lunch, checking the time it was now 3.30. Our train was leaving in an hour and 40 minutes. Jake was starting to get restless so we decided to leave Costa. I carried Jake as we walked back to Waterloo Station. It seems weird to think, I only moved less then week ago and I already treat Exeter as my "home".

We got on the Underground and went to Trafalgar Square. We had just under an hour and a half left, so we sat by the fountains, where Jake chased some pigeons around. We chatted about college and how much we missed being at the back of Mrs Renold's class messing about the whole lesson.

It soon got to 4.10. "I think it's time to set off to the station." Brad suggested, we pulled up at Euston station where we all said our goodbyes to Lily.

"So remember if my mum calls I'm in the shower." I winked, before giving Lily one last hug goodbye.

"Bye Lily!" Jake waved as we went down the escalator.

Lily is now in on the plan :) What do you think is going to happen in Birmingham?

Comment, Vote and Share :D

K x