Chapter 14

Today was the baby shower for our little girl. I got ready and Philip was waiting downstairs.

I said, "Good morning!"

He said, "Good morning", and then we kissed.

We sat down and had breakfast before we left for the baby shower.

On our way to the baby shower I got a call from my sister Cindi. I started getting worried whenever I saw that.

**ON THE PHONE**

R=Robin
C=Cindi

R: Hello.
C: Do you know when you and Phil will be here?
R: Right now we are stuck in traffic. If I had to guess I would say 25 minutes.
C: Well, the cake is here and they can't get in since you have the key.
R: We will get there as fast as we can.
C: Ok. See you soon!
R: Bye!

**NO LONGER ON THE PHONE**

Philip asked, "Who was that?" We approached a red light, so he grabbed my hand.

I said, "It was Cindi. She said that the cake has already arrived and I forgot to give her the key so they are waiting on us now."

He said, "Good thing we are only a few minutes away.

I just smiled.

We arrived at the venue. I grabbed the key from my purse and greeted the person delivering the cake.

I unlocked the hall and I said, "Just set it on that table."

He did so and I said, "Thank you!" 

The man just walked out. My sisters, their husbands and Philip were here to help us finish decorating.

I said, "Here is the sheet that I wrote how I want the tables set up, so if the guys could do this and then the girls could help me unload the car."

The guys set the tables up and we got the car unloaded.

After about 20 minutes of starting to decorate I saw someone start to walk in. I got nervous that guests were arriving super early. It was just the caters.

I said, "Hi!"

They asked, "Where would you like the food?"

I said, "Let's put it in the kitchen."

The caterers put all of the food in the kitchen. It was already 11:30 and the party was starting at 12:30. I started to get worried. I walked into the kitchen and Philip followed me in.

He asked, "Are you ok?"

I shook my head no.

He asked, "What is wrong?"

I said, "I am super stressed. It is almost 11:45 and guests are arriving from 12:00-12:20. It's not going to be ready in time."

Philip pulled me in for a hug and started rubbing my back.

He said, "Everything will be fine. We are almost done", he followed that by a kiss on the head.

I started wiping tears away from my eyes.

Philip asked, "Are you feeling better?"

I nodded my head yes.

He said, "I love you!"

I said, "I love you too!", and then we kissed.

We walked back out into the main area and the room was decorated.

After about 10 minutes, I saw Jay and Jordan walk in.

I said, "Hey guys!"

Jay gave me a hug and said, "Hi mom!"