Chapter 11

Philip walked into the dining room and got our mothers in the kitchen. They saw that I was hoovered over the kitchen counter.

My mom asked, "Robin, what is wrong?"

I said, "I am feeling really bad pain in my stomach."

My mom was nervous and scared for me.

I screamed and said loudly, "Philip, come here."

He immediately came over to me and asked, "What is wrong?"

I said, "I need someone to support me."

I grabbed onto him in a hugging formation.

He whispered to his mom, "Call the hospital."

My mom rushed over to me and started rubbing my back, while Philip was rubbing my sides.

His mom came back into the kitchen and said, "We need to get her to the hospital right away."

My mom said, "I will drive and Philip can sit in the back with Robin."

Philip said to me, "Honey, we are going to take you to the hospital to make sure there is nothing wrong with the baby."

Philip and my mom grabbed my hands and we walked out of the kitchen.

Philip's mom said, "Georgia, take them to the hospital. We will you meet you there."

My dad asked, "What is wrong?"

My mom said, "Robin is having really bad stomach pains, so we are taking her to the hospital. You ride with Joe and Anne and meet us at the hospital."

Philip and my mom helped me into the car.

Philip grabbed my hand and said, "Everything will be fine."

My mom was driving as fast as she could to get me to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, I was taken into a room immediately.

My OBGYN came in and said, "Robin, on a scale from 1-10, what would you say this pain is at?"

I said, "About a 9.5."

I got hooked up to a pain medication immediately. I got different tests done to determine what was causing my pain.

Later, my OBGYN came in and said, "We have determined what was causing Robin's pain."

Philip grabbed my hand.

My OBGYN continued, "You had really strong "Braxton Hicks" contractions. It is very common for pregnant women to feel this, but yours were the strongest that I have ever seen. I am going to send you home with some medicine in case you feel any more pain before your ultrasound next Monday."

I said, "Thank you!"

She gave me a hug and said, "You're welcome! I am going to go get the discharge papers for you!"

The OBGYN left the room and I said to Philip, "At least this wasn't real labor because then our little girl would of been 20 weeks premature."

He said, "Let's not worry about that. All we need to worry about is getting ready for this baby. Just think if this would of been real labor we wouldn't of been ready. We wouldn't of had a car seat, diapers, clothes, none of the stuff needed for a baby."

I said, "I guess you are right."

The OBGYN came in and had me sign some discharge papers and I was ready to go home. I hopped off the bed, Philip grabbed my hand and we met our parents out in the waiting room.

I said, "Everything is fine. Let's go home and eat dinner finally."

My parents drove Philip and I back to our house. We walked into the kitchen to start heating up diner one more time. Our parents helped us set the table, so that we could eat.

The door bell rang and I said, "I got it, but can you get the bread out of the oven."

He said, "Yes", and then we kissed.

I went to the door and it was Carla.

I said, "Hi Carla! Come on in."

She asked, "Where is Phil?"

I said, "In the kitchen finishing up dinner."

She said, "We all need to talk."

I said, "Carla, our parents are here."

She said, "Let's talk in the kitchen then."

We walked into the kitchen and Philip was surprised to see Carla.

He asked, "Carla, what are you doing here?"

She said, "I need to know about this emergency with Robin. Do you have any video of anything, so we can put it in tomorrow's show, while Robin does her pregnancy update?"

I said, "I think we have some footage?"

I showed her the footage I had and she said, "Well, after your parents leave you need to come to the studio. We want to do little interviews to put in the video."

Philip said, "We will be there as soon as we can."

She said, "Ok. I will see you guys soon."

Philip got the bread out of the oven and put it on a plate.

I asked, "Are we ready to put the food on the table?"

He said, "I got it. You can go sit down."

I said, "Ok."

I walked out to the table and said, "Philip is bringing out the food now."

Philip put the Chicken Alfredo and bread on the table.

He sat down by me and said, "Let's say a prayer before we eat."

I grabbed his hand and my mother's hand. Philip led us in a prayer and we ate.

After dinner, we had to hurry our parents out of our house, so that we could get to the studio to film the interviews.

We arrived at the studio and Carla, the Executive Producer had set up the area for the interviews.

She asked, "Are you guys ready to get started?"

I looked at Philip and he looked at me.

Philip said, "We are ready."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am sorry that this chapter was more random than usual. Don't forget to vote for this chapter, follow me, and comment! Have a great day!

xoxo,

life_girl01