Chapter 3

Today was Monday. We had to film for the show today. I was in my dressing room finishing up my makeup when all of a sudden I heard a knock at the door. I answered the door and it was Philip.

I asked, "What are you doing here? You aren't supposed to meet me here for another 15 minutes."

Philip said, "I was told that they need us at the stage right now."

I said, "You are lucky that I got done with my makeup fast today."

I grabbed my phone and we walked up to the stage holding hands.

When we arrived to the stage, one of the producers said, "Robin, put this blindfold on."

I didn't know what was happening at all.

Philip said, "Don't worry I have your hand. You aren't going to fall."

I had to put all of my trust in him. I got to the middle of the stage and the blindfold was taken off. I was in shock of what I saw. All of my siblings were there along with my parents. I started to cry immediately. Philip pulled me in for a hug and kissed me on the top of the head. My family came up towards me and they all hugged me. I was in so much shock that I couldn't really speak. I was still wiping tears from my eyes.

I asked, "How did this happen?"

My mom said, "Well, a certain someone said that you would be on the show today as a co-host, and we thought that we would support you."

I asked, "Who told you that?"

My dad said, "Turn around to see."

I turned around and it was Philip.

He said, "We know that both of us can keep a secret."

He handed me flowers and I said, "Thank you!"

He pulled me in for another hug and I said, "I love you!"

He said, "I love you too", and then we kissed.

We were able to give my family a mini studio tour before the show.

I looked down at my phone and saw that it was 9:00 am.

I said to Philip, "We better go get ready for the show."

Philip said, "Yeah, you are right."

We showed my family to their seats, where I usually sit and we walked off the stage holding hands.

We got backstage to get our microphones hooked up. Before the show we went over what we were going to talk about.

The Executive Producer came up to us and said, "There is 3 minutes until show time. It is time for you guys to head on up to the stage."

Philip grabbed my hand and we walked up to the stage.

**DURING THE SHOW**
P= Philip
R=Robin

**After the guest gets their problem sorted out.* *

P: Welcome back! Now, if you remember Friday, Robin announced on the show that she is pregnant. Today, she is revealing more details about her pregnancy.
R: So, today actually marks me being 12 weeks pregnant. I have talked to my OBGYN and we have a surprise for all of you.
P: Just so everyone is clear, I have no idea on what she is going to say.
R: Every two weeks I will be getting an ultrasound done on the Dr. Phil stage. So, today I will be getting an ultrasound done.
P: Ok that is news to me. So, after the break we will be seeing Robin get an ultrasound done.

*AFTER THE BREAK*

P: As you see the ultrasound equipment is here. Robin is also here getting ready for the ultrasound. We also have some very special guests on the stage which are my in-laws. We decided that before the show we would plan a surprise for Robin, so while they are finishing setting up the ultrasound equipment, let's take a look on what happened before today's show.

*Flashback to what happened in the beginning of the chapter*

P: So, let's take a look and see how Baby McGraw is doing.

Philip grabbed my hand as the ultrasound got started.

P: So, what are we here to see today?
OBGYN: We are here just to make sure the baby looks fine. And we really want to check the heart beat as well. So, since the baby is only 12 weeks , we won't see too much, but it will give us a better idea on how he/she is doing.

*Ultrasound is still going*
OBGYN: So, right here is the head.
R: Oh my goodness.
OBGYN: The heart rate is good as well, so we're going to get Robin cleaned up a little now.
P: So, that will be all for today's show. I want to thank all of my guests and give a special thank you to Robin's OBGYN and to her family for joining us. Have a great day! We will see you back here tomorrow.

We walked off holding hands at the end of the show.

**AFTER THE SHOW**

Once all of the audience members were out of the building we went out on the stage holding hands. My family was still sitting out there. Philip and I thought that one of the crew members told them to come backstage, but we were wrong.

We approached my family and I said, "You guys can follow us."

My family followed us backstage.

I said, "Well, I hope today was fun for you guys to experience what sitting in the audience for every show is like. You guys also got to experience what is like to be sitting on the stage as well."

My mom said, "Thank you Phil for allowing us to come and experience this. This was truly an amazing time."

Philip said, "Well, we better get you guys out of here, so you can catch your plane back to Oklahoma."

Philip and I led the way out the backstage doors to the parking lot.

When we arrived at their cars, I said, "Well, I guess this is time for goodbye."

Philip let go of my hand as I said goodbye to my family.

I gave my mom a hug and she said, "Bye! I love you!"

I said, "Bye mom! Be safe! Love you too!"

I gave my dad a hug and he said, "Bye baby! Keep working hard! I love you!"

I said, "Bye dad! Be safe! Love you too!"

My sisters and I all had one group hug before I gave individual hugs.

First, I gave my oldest sister, Cindi, a hug and I said, "Bye! Be safe! I love you!"

Cindi said, "I will! Bye! I love you too!"

Next, I gave my middle sister, Karin a hug and I said, "Bye! Be safe! I love you!"

Karin said, "Bye! Love you too!"

Finally, I gave a hug to my older sister, Jamie and said, "Bye! Be safe! I love you!"

Jamie said, "I will be safe! Be careful out here! I love you too!"

Cindi said, "We should all take a picture before we leave. Just us sisters."

Cindi handed her phone to my mom and asked, "Could you take our picture?"

My mom said, "Yes."

The order that we were standing in was, Karin, Cindi, myself and then Jamie. After we took the picture we knew that they needed to leave.

Philip reached out for my hand and I grabbed it. I put my head on his shoulder as my parents and sisters were leaving to go to the airport.

Once my parents and sisters left, Philip walked me to my car, so that I could do some work at home.

When we got to my car, he pulled me in for a hug and said, "Bye! I love you!"

I said, "Bye! I love you too", and then we kissed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote for this chapter, follow me, and comment! Have a great day!

xoxo,

life_girl01