Chapter 12

It was Monday and today I had to give a big pregnancy update. I was in my dressing room finishing getting ready. I walked outside of my dressing room and saw that Philip was standing there.

He said, in a joking way, "Well, it is about time."

I grabbed his hand and I said, "You try to find a dress to fit over a baby bump."

He said, "Fair enough."

Philip grabbed my hand as we walked up to the stage and went backstage.

The show started and I sat in my seat in the audience waiting for my time to go up and talk about my pregnancy so far.

Philip started by saying, "Today is Monday and today Robin is going to give her pregnancy update."

I said, "This past weekend we revealed the gender of our baby. Let's take a look."

**FLASHBACK TO WHEN THE GENDER WAS REVEALED**

The moment that we announced the gender was black and white, so no one in the audience could tell what the gender was.

Philip said, "This weekend was the gender reveal party for Baby McGraw, but we did have this one problem with Robin's pregnancy. All is well though."

I asked, "Now, who is ready to find out the gender of this baby?"

The audience cheered loudly.

Philip said, "Well, I think it is time Robin."

He walked towards me, grabbed my hand, and helped me down from the chair. We walked over towards a rope.

I said, "Today, we are letting you in on the secret of the gender of Baby McGraw."

Philip asked, "Will it be a Little Miss or Little Mister?"

I said, "Now, when this rope is pulled either pink balloons and confetti will fall or blue balloons and confetti."

Philip said, "In 3. 2. 1."

All of the pink balloons and confetti fell out on the stage and into the audience."

Philip pulled me in for a kiss.

He said, "It is now official that we are having a Little Miss."

I started rubbing my baby bump as I said, "We would of been happy either way. I am ecstatic to know that I will finally have a daughter."

Philip ended the show and we walked off the stage.

When we got backstage I started to cry.

Philip asked, "Robin, what is wrong?"

I said, "I don't know. I just feel overwhelmed."

He asked, "About what?"

I said, "I have to try to get all of my work stuff situated."

Philip pulled me in for a hug and said, "Everything will be alright. You still have 15 weeks to figure everything out."

He kissed me on the top of the head and he asked someone backstage for tissues.

Once he got the tissues, he said, "Lift your head up."

I did and he started to wipe the tears from my eyes. I grabbed one of the tissues from his hand and started to wipe off any smeared makeup.

After I wiped the smeared makeup away he asked, "Better?"

I nodded my head yes and said, "Better."

He kissed me on the top of the head. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside.

When we got outside, he led us to a golf cart. 

I asked, "What are we doing with a golf cart?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to follow me, vote, and comment! Have a great day!

xoxo, 

life_girl01

Why do you think that Philip has a golf cart?