36. I'd do Anything for You

Ik it's been a long time, I'm sorry! I still love you guys! Xx

Ps. BURN is far from over despite the timing of the updates rn ;)

X

                             E L L I S O N

"Babe, can we please go get food?" I whined, my towel covered body sprawled out on top of Niall's made bed.

"I already told you that I'd have Nicolas make us dinner."

"No, give him the night off... I want, like, pizza. Or maybe Chinese."

"Ellison." He sternly clipped, his head snapping over to me as he slipped into a pair of boxer briefs. My heart thumped in my chest, but I did little to show.

Tiny water droplets dribbled into Niall's eyes, causing him to wipe the dark locks to the side. His hair was getting pretty long, recently. "How many times do I have to tell you, that's not real food."

"Bro–" I sat up, flashing him a look of slight horror. I don't know what possessed me to call him that, but I definitely didn't back down from it as I pulled my towel closer to my chest. "Don't even go there."

"Don't 'Bro' me." Niall sassed back then tilted his head and knitted his eyebrows. "And go where?" I wanted to laugh, but instead, stood my ground.

"You know where." I taunted with squinted eyes and stood to drop my towel.

I wasn't really going to give him my body to get what I wanted, but as his eyes perked, a little teasing never killed anybody.

"I'm going to get Pazzoni's Pizza. Come if you want, otherwise, I'll be back. And don't worry, I'll drive carefully." And up my underwear went and down my shirt came.

Niall's face then fell almost as if he were disappointed and I knew that I had him.

"El." His hands gripped my forearm to stop my feet from walking over to his dresser where a drawer of my clothing just happened to accumulate.

I was so tired of this.

Recently, he's constantly been watching what I ate or how I dressed or where I went. I understand that he wants the best for me and for me to look and feel the best, but it's getting rather annoying.

"I'm hungry, Niall. And believe it or not, I'm not a health freak and I'm craving pizza."

"Oh, my..." He mumbled, his eyes glancing down to my stomach before reaching my eyes once more. "Is it that time of month, again?"

Is he fucking serious?

A sudden gasp was released from my lips and I could see him internally panicking, trying to figure out what he just said wrong. My fingers then gripped his wrist and pulled his hand off of my body. "No, it's not that time! I just want pizza, what is so wrong with that?"

"Damn, okay... I'm sorry. I was just wondering."

"Well you're starting to piss me off." I stated, honestly. I was tired of beating around the bush with him.

"Why are you getting so mad these days, El?" I watched as Niall ran a hand through his hair and gripped the towel that was tied lowly around his hips.

"Because you say stupid shit like this" is what I would've liked to have said. But instead, those words were all I needed to hear for my heart to fall in my chest and my anger to dissipate. Why was I so angry all the time lately? There's a lot going on and every little factor adding to it was causing me to break more and more, but was that really an excuse?