31. Annalise

Need to edit, sorry guys! Xx

N I A L L

A faint buzzing fell through the depths of my dreams, bringing my head back down to the harsh grounds of reality. Just as my eyes shot open though, I felt the thick pressure of the atmosphere suffocating my lungs, causing me to lightly cough out the dust floating in the air. My tongue ran along my teeth, sliding across the slick ridges before my eyes glanced over to see Ellison fast asleep.

It was then that my senses had narrowed in on how early it was as just the orange hue of the sun peaked over the horizon.

The buzzing sounded through the air once more, however it was much louder this time. Leaning up onto my elbow, my body bent over El to see my phone blinking on the side table.

"Shit." I mumbled and reached over to grab it, quickly sliding my finger across the screen. "Hello?" My voice grumbled.

"Niall?" The rushed sound of her voice threw me quickly off track.

"Hello, what?" I could feel my heart begin to pick up in speed.

"Niall, are you there?"

"Yes. Mum, is everything okay?"

"Oh, good. Yes, I'm fine. I need to know what you and Ellison want for Christmas dinner."

I let out a breath and fell to my back. "God, mum." My pulse slowed and instead, my head picked up an annoyed emotion as I was instantly irritated. "This is what you call me for at–" I glanced to the clock on the top of my phone, "at six thirty in the morning for?"

"I'm sorry, Niall, but I need to know. Plus, I would've thought that you'd been up by now."

I huffed in exasperation. "No, mother, I was trying to peacefully sleep. Can we do this later, please? We have a few days yet."

"It's Christmas day here, Niall. If I don't get it today, then Tesco's is going to run out."

Oh my god... I rolled my eyes. "The store is not going to run out of food, ma. Merry Christmas and I'll call you in a few hours."  I hung up the phone and instantly let my head fall back onto my pillow. My eyes closed temporarily, but then opened while my head rolled over to see Ellison's hair sticking to her soft, pink, just-barely-opened lips.

Reaching out, the strands were pushed away. "You're so beautiful..." I whispered more to myself as my fingers cupped her chin, fingertips as soft as feather against her silky skin.

Deeply inhaling, a soft smile etched onto the corner of my lips as I gently rolled over and nestled my knees between her bare legs. Soft, kitten like kisses were pressed to her forehead, then nose, then cheeks, all the way down to her narrowed waist. My head ducked under the puffy, white comforter– thumbs gently massaging circles into the crease of her legs where her pelvis met her inner thighs.

Ellison rolled her head a little before finding a comfortable spot as I halted my movements. I then slowly pulled down her underwear, being as careful as I could to not disturb her sleep as I discarded them and gently pushed her legs to the side– my forearms sliding under her thighs to hold her still.

Softly blowing air onto her heat, it was surprising to see that she hadn't woken up yet.

Before, whenever I'd wake up a women like this, it normally only lasted until I positioned their legs. But with Ellison... she was like a fucking rock– not moving, not moaning in her sleep, not breathing heavier, nothing... I bet I could push her off the damn bed and she still wouldn't wake up.

But, I used this to my advantage and instead, just buried my face into her core. My tongue made slow, soft flicks against her clit– rolling around it in gentle circles, before pressing a small kiss to the bundle of nerves. Goosebumps lined her legs, but that was really the only reaction I'd received.