-Chapter 13-

Very short chapter, sorry! New chapter in 2 days :D

Chapter 13

The next day, I made up the excuse of wanting to spend more time with my parents before disapearating from the Burrow. Never enjoy that, but it was the quickest way to travel. I couldn't stay. Everyone knew we fought the night before and Mrs Weasley didn't seemed pleased with me.

At home, I greeted by my loving Muggle parents happily. I had a little guilty feeling in my stomach when I saw them run out the house to hug me. The last time I saw them, I had went to Australia to find them and bring them back here. After not seeing them for a nearly a year, I left again for 2 months at the Burrow and 3 more months while I was back at school.

But they ignored that and I spent a lovely few days with them.

On the 24th, Harry popped over into my neighbothood. I was surprised to see him when I opened the door, but very happy. Long has it been since we were just him and I.

"What are you doing here? You want to come in for tea?" I offered.

"No thank you, Hermione. I'm here to ask if you would like to come with me and Weasley to Diagon Alley? We're all going to the shop and well," he blushed, "I need your help with something."

"Oh really?" I smiled.

"Yes, I have no idea what to get Ginny and, you know, with Christmas being tomorrow..." he admitted.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes playfully. "Mum! Dad! I'm leaving for a few hours with Harry!" I called intot he hall.

"Have fun!" my mum answered and I grabbed my coat and put on my boats and walked out with Harry.

I was aware Ron would be there of course, but that didn't mean I had to talk to him and I wanted to help Harry. I already had a few ideas in mind of things Ginny would love!