-Chapter 1-

***PLEASE READ!***

Hey hey! :D

So I had this idea... I love both Harry Potter and Doctor Who, so I figured why not write a fanfic with both of them!

This is what I like to think as a mini book/story. The chapters will be very short and straight to the point. It takes place when Hermione goes back to Hogwarts to do her 7th year of school.

I don't own anything! All rights to Jk Rowling and BBC.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it! :D

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

I hugged him tightly, feeling the tears forming in my eyes.

"You better write every bloody day, Ronald Weasley!" I warned him and laughed at the same time as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'll write twice a day, Mione," he assured me, pulling away from the hug and taking my hands in his, looking deeply in my eyes.

Over the summer, a bond stronger than ever had formed between Ron and I. The last two months had so many unbelievable highs and terrible lows. Beating Lord Voldemort was the greatest thing we ever achieved, but at the cost of so many lives. Namely Fred, who's lost affect the whole family, including Harry and I, since we considered ourselves to be honorary Weasleys.

But the death of Tom Riddle brought a lot of joy in the wizarding world and many of the moments I've spent with Ron where wonderful.

Yes, we were happy.

But despite that, I was leaving. Not forever though, just to finish school, then I would be back. My education being the most important thing in the world to me, I was on my way to Hogwarts for my 7th year.

"I'll miss you, beautiful," he said before leaning in for a kiss.

Our lips locked like they have been since the war at Hogwarts. Knowing it was to be the last one until Christmas, I savoured every second of it.

"Ok, come on, you two! Get a room!" Harry complained teasingly.

We looked over at him who had an arm around Ginny's waist.

"It's not like you aren't going to miss Ginny," Ron replied.

"Oh, he will. Won't you, Harry?" the fiery red hair said, giving Harry a look.

"Of course! Every second, Ginny," he assured her.

I laughed as I saw Ginny roll her eyes. I knew she was just playing around, that she would miss him terribly just as much as he was.

The whistle of the train echoed loudly as a new puff of vapor filled the platform. Ron hurried to kiss me one last time before Ginny kissed Harry quickly and dragged me onto the scarlet red train. Our luggage already in a compartment, we hurried to go to said compartment and open the window. We waved to our love ones as they did the same. I blew Ron a kiss and took out my wand. Whispering a charm, a small blue bird shot out the end and landed on his head, happily singing. He laughed as the train started to move forward and soon enough, he and Harry were out of sight.

I sat on my seat and signed heavily. Never had I been to school without the two, it was like first year all over again when I didn't have any friends, but then I remembered that this year, I was to be in Ginny's classes. I smiled over at her.

"Miss them already?" she asked.

"Yeah..."