Mad .

Background: August had gone out with the boys tonight for drinks. You really wanted him to stay at home with you so you pouted about it. August thought you were just being a brat so at 10 o’clock he left. You were laying in bed when you grabbed you phone to see what time it was “1:30” you sighed loudly. You got up to go in the kitchen to grab something to drink. While you were bent over, grabbing a Gatorade you felt a presence over you. You didn’t have to turn around to know it was August his minty breath tickling your neck and cologne gave it away. You just stood there frozen for a second until you cleared your throat and then spoke.

“You scared me” you said closing the refrigerator.

“My bad baby.” He said looking at you.

You sat down at the counter and so did August just looking at you. Usually you could tell by his looks what he was thinking but this one, you couldn’t it was mysterious. The intense stare down he gave you was making you feel some type of way so you looked down at your Gatorade just playing with the cap.

“Why you back so early? I thought you would be out late tonight.” You asked curiously. August would usually be home at 3 or 4 in the morning.

“I knew you were mad about me leaving you so, I decided to come home.” He said moving closer to you.

“I’m not mad Anthony.” August just chuckled at your response proving his point even more. You only called him Anthony when it was something serious.

“Really? Prove it.” he smirked

“How am I-

Before you could finish your sentence August had his hands under your tank top caressing your stomach and lifting you onto the kitchen counter. He started to aggressively kiss behind your ear knowing it was your spot. You let a few moans escape from your mouth before you slapped his hands away and hopped off the counter before he would try something else.

“Nope, not tonight” you said walking away.

August grabbed your hand making you spin right back into his arms.

“Baby, you know I don’t give up easily.” He said smirking.

You rolled your eyes as you made it to the hallway stairs that led to the bedroom. You already knew that August was persistent and if he wanted something he would get it. You lay on the bed watching the paid program that was on TV when you heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the door. You mentally prepared yourself for how August was gonna try and seduce you tonight. But who were you playing? You acted tough all you wanted to but August always got what he wanted. August stood in front of you with only his basketball shorts on and a huge bulge attracting your attention. But, you tried not to give in so easily.

“Aug, move!” you said in an annoyed voice.

August didn’t pay you any mind as his lips made their way to your inner thighs biting and kissing on them. You moaned softly as he continued to kiss on your body. Your shorts, tank top and sports bra were already on the floor and you and August knew what would be next. August aggressively ripped off your underwear and dived right in with no warning. First, his strokes were slow and passionate. Then, he placed your leg behind you head as he pounded into you. (Yassss August! okay back to the imagine) You felt your orgasm and you knew it was the first but it wouldn’t be the last one of the night. August continued the same position for an hour until you couldn’t take it. You slid onto August manhood in the reverse cowgirl position and began to grind and roll on him. You looked back at August who had his eyes closed, groaning. The only thing that was being heard was skin meeting, moans and groans. After August released y’all went at it in the chair, the dresser and your final destination was the shower. Once you guys washed each other’s body and then got out, August changed the sheets as you got dressed. You both lay in the bed trying to recover from what just happened. August came behind you, getting close to your ear eager to ask you one question.

“You still mad babygirl?”