Porn star

August POV: I was chilling with niggas Mijo, Chris, Curren$y, Pusha and some of the niggas I grew up with. We were at Mijo’s house in the basement getting lifted and playing dominoes.

Chris: I’m glad yo ass finally came to chill with us nigga.

Pusha: Right, last time yo ass bailed on us.

Me: Man, I had a little encounter with o’girl.

When I said that, everybody looked at me smirking. I already knew what they were about to ask.

All: HOW WAS IT?

Me: Calm y’all thirsty asses down. But let me tell you.

A flashback came to August of last Friday night when he was with you.

*FLASHBACK*

YN: August! Do it look like I give a fuck?! I’m not like these other bitches you’ve dealt with!

August: Let me put your mind to rest, I’m nothing like that other guy. Imma put yo ass to bed, just call me a lullaby. August picked you up bridal style and took you to his room.

Once August opened the door, he sat on the bed and gave you a lust filled look. You already knew what time it was so; you grabbed his belt buckle and lowered his pants and his boxers. You were about to speak until August said, “go deep, baby work them lips no time to speak.” Your lips quickly met August tip and you started to swirl your tongue and lick on it. The only thing that was being heard was August grunts. After releasing his juices, August laid back and you climbed on top of him, sliding down roughly onto his manhood. Your moans filled the room as August held tight onto you not letting go, he could tell you did this shit before. You knew you were riding it well because all August could say was “oooooooh”. Once you got on top and the lights went off you didn’t how to act. This continued for what felt like hours until you couldn’t release anymore juices.

END OF POV

August: So basically, that’s what happened. He said while leaning back in his chair.

Curren$y: sooooo. She rode that dick like a porn star.

August: *chuckles* pretty much.

Hola lovelies. I’m sorry about this imagine! Obviously this imagine is based off of Porn star from Testimony. I tried to create an Imagine out of it but I don’t think it came out that good. Comment below with what you liked or didn’t like about this imagine. What’s you guys top five favorite songs from Testimony? Mines are porn star, fml, mama, get ya money and Testify.

-Rvre jewel