@Jonesy14

Ephasia POV: As I threw my keys into the bowl the smell of lavender and vanilla wrapped itself around me making me smile. I looked around the room in awe. There where black roses scattered everywhere with a line of candles lit to me and August bedroom. I walked up the stairs to see August press a button on the radio Lady by D'Angelo played lowly as he took my hand leading me into the bathroom. Once again I was in awe,  there were white roses on the floor and tub two glasses of red wine sat on the rim of the tub. I looked at August who had the biggest smile on his face. "Thank you baby" I smiled leaning up to peck his lips. "You welcome baby now let's get you out these clothes." he said with this goofy smirk. I giggled and allowed him to take off my clothes...

August POV: After stripping Ephasia down I handed her a glass of wine and told her I'a be right back. I came into the bathroom with a plate of collard greens, turkey wings cornbread and Mac n cheese. She smiled brightly before allowing me to feed her. "Mm babe that was great."she said patting her stomach , I chuckled. "You know how I do." she stale faced me before taking a sip of her wine. I chuckled again before stripping out of my clothes and stepping in behind her. After sitting in the tub for 30 minutes I grabbed a towel wrapping it around her. I placed my hands on her waist as we walked into our bedroom. Ephasia turned around to say something but I kissed her neck gripping onto her towel " Let me cater to you baby."

Hey lovelies how y'all doing? If any of guys know who makes bomb book covers let me know.

-rvrejewel ✌