Let's talk about sex

Background: You and August have been married for 6 years and have a 15 year old son named Avery Anthony Alsina. Seeing how he was going on 16 you thought it would be appropriate for you and August to sit him down and talk to him about sex. He already had girls blowing up his phone and all over him at school. It was only a matter of time before he would be engaging in sexual activity and you just wanted your baby to be safe. Saturday morning you were in the kitchen with August.

YN: Aug no, not right now babe.

August: Girl, you know you want it. He said pulling you into his lap and kissing all over your face.

YN: No *giggles*

 ?: Can y’all not?

You and August turned your heads to see your son Avery giving y'all the stank face.

August: Sit down boy; I and your mom want to talk to you.

Avery: alright *sits down* Wassup?

YN: We want to talk to you about sex.

Avery: oh god *covers his face*

August: What you covering yo’ face for? You having sex boy?

Avery: Dad no, I just don’t wanna talk about it. It’s just awkward talking about it with you guys.

YN: We need too though. Your turning sixteen soon and I know you’ve at least thought about sex and girls always blowing up yo’ phone. And you need to kno-

August: Long story short, never go raw in these females. And DON’T let none of these nasty lil’ girls give you top. Before they have yo’ shit burning

YN: August! You said slapping him in his chest

August: What? You said “let’s talk about sex.” He said mocking your voice

YN: One, I did say we should talk about sex but I didn’t think you’d be so blunt about it. And two, I do not sound like that!

August: you did last night. He mumbled

At this point Avery was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes. This is not the way you imagined to talk to your son about sex. You should’ve talked to August about what you were going to say to Avery if you knew he was just gonna tell him straight up. August was known for being blunt but damn, you thought he could be a little more serious about this topic. That “you did last night” comment had you feeling some type of way. Like, were supposed to be telling our son about sex and how in his upcoming sex life he needs to be safe. Not talking about our own.

YN: You know what? I’m going to let you guys finish this conversation. You said standing and walking towards the living room.

August: Bae, don’t be like that.

You chucked up the deuces and went into the living room.

August: Imma tell you again to wrap yo shit up, I’m in my prime and I don’t need any little kids calling me grandpa.

Avery:*chuckles* Alright pops.

YN: Lord, what have I gotten myself into? You said while turning on the TV.