Tease Part.2

Recap:

August: Now let Daddy work his magic he said carrying you bridal style upstairs to the room .

When August reached the bedroom he opened the door and dropped you onto the bed . You were anxious for the D .

YN: Aug , come on! you said fiddling with strings in his shorts.

August: Nu uh baby , you were being a tease now I get to tease you . he said In that thick accent .

August leaned down and gave you a peck on the lips and started grinding his member against you causing you to get wet . August always had a crazy stroke game so you didn't know how longer you would be able to tame yourself. He slid off your shorts as a huge smirk appeared on his face. Seeing how soaked your panties were.

August: Aw , who did this to you baby? he said while slowly pulling your panties down .

YN: DON'T FUCKING PLAY AUG . EAT ME NOW!

August: Eager aren't we ? don't worry baby .

August finally pulled your panties down to your ankles and you kicked them off . At first he was just biting and kissing your lips but seconds later , things got more intense . He was swirling and licking it so good you thought you would cry . 10 minutes August finally stopped after you released . He slid on a condom and went straight for it , no warning no nothing . And did I mention how crazy that stroke game was ? I think I did .

YN: BABY , YES JUST LIKE THAT !

August: uh , fuck *groans*

At this point both of your orgasm were at an all time high and you felt like you would explode . August could tell so he slid in and out of you at a pretty good pace . Feeling the burns on his back from your scratching only made it more pain and pleasure . August gave you one last stroke and released himself and so did you . Now laying under the covers , you and Aug were just trying to catch your breath ,

August: Baby , I love you . I feel like the luckiest man alive .

YN: *blushes* I love you too baby but , were going to have more competitions if you putting it down like that . *giggles*

August: *chuckles* Girl hush . I put it down REGARDLESS . he chuckled one last time

And with that you fell asleep on August chest .

How was that for an ending ? I know the first part was like a cliffhanger .