XO

Background : You , August and some friends were in the Dominican Republic on a vacation . today was your last day there so you wanted it  to be special and just filled with love . You were able to get this house on the beach  you could watch the sunset, or do whatever you wanted  . It was perfect . It was around 10 when you decided you wanted to go for a swim . You were moving in the water when you felt someone hoist you up on there shoulders . You saw the tatted arms and automatically knew it was August .

"Baby , put me down !" you said while giggling because he was tickling you .

" You want me to put you down ? okay " he dropped you right in the water

You guys continued to play with each other until the sun started setting . August was holding you from behind with his head in the crook of your neck whispering sweet nothings into your ear . You couldn't help but blush at how sweet he was being .Your friend Bianca turned on a radio and "XO" blasted through by Beyoncé .

" In the darkest night I'll . In the darkest night I'll search through the crowd (search through the crowd) you face is all that I see give me everything baby love me lights out ." You sung to August , he loved it when you'd sing for him he said your voice was angelic .

" Your love is like XO . You kill me girl . XO." August sung back to you while your bodies swayed from side to side .

The sun had set and everything was perfect you were wrapped in your baby's arms and that was all that mattered . August leaned down to kiss you and it was perfect timing because the fireworks had started . The whole world could have ended and you wouldn't care . August love was all that mattered at the moment , his love was so addictive .

This imagine was obviously Inspired by "X0" by Beyoncé , I'm really addicted to that song so I decided I would make a Imagine out of it .

Sorry if it's so short , Thanks for reading !