God's Gift

Background : You and August have been married for 4 years but everything hasn't been perfect . Not to long ago you were pregnant with two twin boys and you and august were so happy . But one night you were coming home with sonograms of the twins when you walked in on August having sex with somebody you never thought you would see in your bed . Your best friend Ashley . Ever since you haven't spoken to Ashley although she has reached out to you numerous times and You and August relationship has never been the same .Sadly , you lost both of the boys and it was so heartbreaking to have to give birth to dead babies . Now your scrambling around the house searching for your case before your late for work .

"August have you seen my briefcase?" You asked while destroying your bedroom apart .

"No" he said giving you a stank face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! YOU FUCKING DESTROYED EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOOD FOR ME ! I WAS 8 MONTHS PREGNANT WHEN I SAW YOU FUCKING MY FRIEND . HOW THE FUCK DID YOU THINK IT MADE ME FEEL?! YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN A REAL ASSHOLE I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE!." you sad while finding your briefcase and leaving the house before August could respond .

* 3months later , in the Lawyer's office*

August : She can have the house she can have everything I don't want it. August said speaking to his Lawyer

YN: No , you can have it all I don't want it .

Your Lawyer : Well alright YN if you could please sign this paper and you will be officially divorced from August Anthony Alsina Jr.

As you grabbed the pen about to sign you looked at August who looked like he was on the verge of tears . You knew a divorce wasn't what you really wanted you loved August too much to see 4 years of marriage go down the drain . You put the pen down .

"I'm sorry , I just can't do it " you ran out of the room Crying .

"Excuse me " August said while going after you .

*In the Hallway *

"YN , What the hell was that ?" August asked .

"August , I really don't a divorce I know a while back I was just saying I wanted one because I felt so hurt and alone and I felt like you didn't care . I can't do this , I love you too much to let you go ." you said hugging him while your tears fell on his suit jacket

"YN , I'm so sorry that you felt that way and I'm sorry for doing you so dirty . I don't know what was gong through my mind that day . and I don't want a divorce I want us to try again ." he said hugging you tight and kissing your forehead .

The sun really start beaming down on you too August said It was his boys smiling down on him from heaven . You couldn't help but smile hearing him say that . You guys walked out of the building hand in hand . You guys decided to work on your problems and renewed your vows within a year and you got pregnant and had Twin boys . One looked like August and one looked like You . The boys were really , God's Gift .

THE END!