Birthday Sex

September 3rd...

August POV: The smell of bacon and the sun light coming into the room caused me to wake up. I looked at the clock as it read "10:00" I got out the bed and went to brush my teeth. A smile was all on my face as I walked downstairs. IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY CUH! A nigga 24 years old. When I walked into the kitchen, I couldn't believe my eyes. What the kd's and other variety of shoes were all over the place as YN cooked. My baby was looking good as fuck too, she had on this turquoise thong with the bra to match. Her natural curls flowed down her back as she swayed her hips,cooking. I made my presence known by grabbing her waist and kissing her neck. She turned around, smiling at me. "Happy Birthday baby" she said pecking my lips. "Morning bae and thank you for everything" I said while resting my hands on her ass. "Your welcome babe. But I was thinking.." she wrapped her arms around my neck and started licking and biting on my earlobe. I'm not even gon lie, a nigga was on brick right now and she barely did shit. This food gon have to wait,I'm finna get in that. "W-What was you thinking baby?" I asked running my finger over her slit. "Mm,I was thinking birthday sex or breakfast first?" "Birthday sex" I smirked, grabbing her bridal style and taking her to our room. She hopped off of me and pushed me on the bed. After that, everything changed.

YN POV: It was Aug's birthday so I had to let my inner freak out. I grabbed the band of August briefs with my teeth and pulled them down. I grabbed his manhood in my hands and started to play with it. August was groaning so I figured that I'd stop playing with him. I licked it from the base to the tip several times before taking him into my mouth completely. He grabbed onto my head, making me go faster and within minutes he released his load. He grabbed me by my head, pulling me up to him and kissing my lips. "Did you like it?" I asked running my hands thru his hair that hadn't been trimmed in weeks. "Bae you really gotta ask?" he chuckled pulling down my thong. I put my little hands on his tattooed chest and slid down on him roughly, earning a groan from him.

August POV: YN was workin my shit. I mean bouncing, reverse cowgirl and when she started twerking... I wanted to tap out right then. When YN took over, it made me feel appreciated. I grabbed her breast and slammed into her a few more times having us both reach our climax. I pulled the covers over us and laid there,catching my breath. "That was the best Birthday Sex ever." YN giggled and pecked my lips.

I know I said I was going to take a break but, I couldn't  leave y'all hanging so I whipped up something quick. What y'all think about this one?

-rvrejewel