Cute Jealousy

YN POV :

Man , I swear August can blow things out of proportion . today  after I came home from work my guy friend Jeremy dropped me off and walked me to the door since my car was in the shop I thought it was a sweet gesture . But as soon as I walked inside August was yelling and cussing . I just decided to let him stay down stairs as I took a shower . When I got out I put lotion on my body and put on a navy blue half shirt and leggings . I went into the living room to talk to August and see if he calmed down .

END OF POV .

"August are you calm now ?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch .

"Yeah " he replied with his eyes still glued to the Television.

I could see that he was lying so I just stared at him for a while . I decided to straddle him so he would have to look me in the eyes . Whenever I straddled him he always seemed to calm down . I kissed his neck making him groan a little .

"Baby." I said grabbing his tatted hands ,

"Yes?" he said finally looking me in the eyes .

"Baby I'm sorry if I made you upset that Jeremy walked me to the door but it wasn't even like that . he was just being sweet . and plus he's gay so you have nothing to worry about." I said rubbing my hands through his little curls.

"He is?"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry I overreacted but your my baby and I don't want any other nigga looking at you like that ." he said putting his hands on your ass .

"I know , but bae you should've seen your face . your so cute when your jealous ." you said smiling .

"Mhm , but let me finish watching this game." he slightly removed you off of him .

"Nigga -_- , you should wanna watch this ." you got up and started twerking in front of Television and then walked out

August ran after you and carried you upstairs to the room you guys shared . You really did think it was cute how jealous he got .