What's My Name ?

It was almost 3 in the morning . You were in a deep sleep , when you heard whining in the middle of the night . You lifted up and looked next to you at August who was asleep on his stomach. You seen that his mouth was open so you though it was him making the noise, so you laid back down . But something was telling you to look at the end of the bed and there stood, your son Anthony holding his Captain America toy looking up at you.

" Oh Ant " you said in your sleepy voice, going to the end of your bed ." What did I tell you ? Your 4 years old now you have to be a big boy and sleep in your own bed baby."

"But I had a bad dream." he said in whisper "Can you sleep with me tonight ,mommy ? "

"Alright Ant but this is the last time." you said sternly. "After this your going to have to be a big boy okay ?"

'Kay"

You walked out of the room quietly and shut the door behind you and Anthony so you wouldn't wake up August . When you got to his room you turned off his light and turned on the night light . When you got comfortable in his bed you thought he would be sleepy but when you looked at him he was wide awake looking at you .

"Mommy, how was I made?"

You looked at him shocked wondering where that question had came from. You tried to tell him in a appropriate way how he was made. And that's when your flashback came.

*FLASHBACK*

"Oh my God August! Just like that baby do it again!" you screamed

August had just gotten back from a 5 month tour and you really missed him so you guys were having sex.

August was getting it from the back and he was pounding you so hard it felt like he was in your stomach. The pleasure was overwhelming and you felt like you were about to explode . August could tell so he slid in and out of your pussy hitting your g spot every time .

"WHATS MY FUCKING NAME!" August demanded

August always tried to get you to call him Daddy which you thought was disgusting so you would try your best not to say it . But August always got what he wanted .

"AUGUST!" you said with a smirk .

"WHATS MY FUCKING NAME" August said while popping your clit and kissing your neck at the same time; a bittersweet moment that sent you over the edge so you had to say it.

"DA-DA DADDY!" You said while your juices exploded all over his shaft . You and August laid in the bed panting.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

You couldn't come right out and tell Anthony that story his 4 year brain would be scarred for life. So you came up with an appropriate lie.

"Well, Daddy has this liquid and it has super powers, he gave it to me and that's how you got here." You said hoping that was a good enough explanation.

"But how did you get it in you?"

"Your daddy rubbed it on my belly and I let you grow in my tummy for 9 whole months until you were ready to come out." you said .

"Well, daddy told me he stuck his pee pee in your wee wee and that's how I got here !" he said with a laugh. "Night mommy"

You laid there for a second trying to comprehend what your 4 year old son just told you. When August woke up you were gonna beat his ass for telling Anthony that, then you drifted off into sleep.