@LoveWithNoHeart

Unique POV: I was in the hot tub relaxing my muscles after a hard day of work when I felt like somebody was standing behind me. I turned around and nobody was there, I let out a sigh of relief turning around to my original position and shrieked as August was standing in front of me. August laughed loudly as I rolled my eyes at him his slinky ass always doing something. After a minute or so,  he finally stopped laughing and looked at me seriously. "Aw baby you mad at me?" I didn't respond I just started picking at my cat claws. August started kissing on my neck and I tried my hardest not to moan. I was biting my bottom lip so hard I felt like it would bleed any minute. When August realized I wasn't moaning his hands travelled down to my bottoms, pulling them to the side as his slender fingers slid in me.

August POV: I noticed Unique was holding back her moans so I pulled her bottoms to side and slid my index and middle finger inside her. At first I was going gentle but her ass still wasn't moaning so I went underwater slipping my tongue inside her wetness, her ass finally started moaning. I wasn't satisfied though so I slid my fingers back inside her and put my thumb on her clit, pressing down on it. She started screaming and I smirked and came from underwater. She was mugging the shit out of me but I knew she'd be saying she loved in a couple of minutes so I wasn't tripping. "Stay quiet and bend over" I mumbled in her ear she obeyed. I pulled my manhood from my swim trunks and rammed in her causing her to gasp and grip onto the edge of the hot tub. "I'm sorry for playing baby, you still mad at me?" I asked intertwining my fingers with hers. "mm NO! I love you baby!" What I tell y'all?  I smirked and pulled out of her. "Aug! Why you-" I turned her around and slammed her down on me "fuck!" she screamed clawing at my back.

-rvrejewel ✌