Tease

Background: You and August always had petty little bets and competitions around the house. And this one was to see who could last longer without sex. So far, you were losing. August would do little things like grind on you and bite on your neck and he could see your weakness showing. But, today you had something that would change the whole game. August friends, Trevor, Tremaine and Michael were coming over to play basketball.

*In the living room*

 August: Bae, you seen my-

YN: seen what?

August stopped mid-sentence when he seen what you had on. They were tight black spandex type shorts and you were bent over picking something off the carpet.

August: my uh *groans* KD’s?

YN: yeah babe, there under the bed upstairs. You said smirking knowing what you were wearing was getting to him.

August: YN, I know what you trying to do to me. It’s not gonna work. He said while waving his finger in your face

YN: What you talking about Daddy? You said biting his earlobe, softly moaning into his

Ear.

August: Shit, YN. Groping his manhood

The doorbell rang and you smirked at August knowing that this tease session would have to continue on later. August went upstairs to grab his shoes and then to open the door. The boys headed into the backyard. You just stayed in the kitchen, washing up dishes. An hour or so later the boys came in the kitchen sweaty and talking shit, like always.

Trevor: How the fuck did we lose? We were up by 10. August I ain’t on yo fucking team no more, you suck ass .

The Boys started dying of laughter.

Michael: You mad orrrrr NAH?

Tremaine: you suck ass! He said mimicking Trevor’s voice.

August: Trevor shut up Nigga! I got distracted.

Trevor: distracted by what?

August: Thinking about sliding in to Yn’s-

YN: AUGUST! Shut up!

Michael: So y’all was on that freaky shit before we got here?

Tremaine: don’t be ashamed YN; I knew you were a freak.

YN: Oh my gosh. You felt your cheeks turning red

August snaked his arms around you and started licking on your neck, causing you to moan.

Michael: let me go home. Bye freaks!

All the boys left causing it to just be you and August. You looked up to see August staring down at you with lust filled eyes, it felt like the room had gotten hotter and smaller you were eager for August to have you scratching his back and hollering . But you couldn’t show it.

August: You done being a tease?

YN: ‘yes’ you said barely audible

August: Now let Daddy work his magic. He said picking you up bridal style and carrying you to the bedroom.