She's not safe

Seth's POV

I slid my shirt over my damp body. I can't believe that just happened. It was so much better than I had expected, not that I didn't expect it to be good. I knew it was going to be good just not THAT good. She's leaning against the wall waiting for me to get changed. I keep losing my train of thought and totally spacing out. That was seriously insane.

I finally slid into a pair of tight jeans as she watched me with an amused smirk on her face. "That only took you about 15 minutes." She laughed tapping her wrist. I felt my cheeks heat up. I can't get that whole thing out of my head. This girl is seriously captivating my mind.

"So did you guys, you know?" Dean nudged against my arm playfully. Adalia bit her lip holding in her smile and glanced up at me. She knows that I can't get it out of my mind. She seems to have pretty much gotten it out of her mind and is enjoying watching it torture me. Dean nudged my arm harder bringing me back to reality. I just looked at him with a big smile on my face. "That's my boy." He patted me on the back.

Adalia had gone to take an actual shower in the bus and me and Dean were in the catering area again. I really can't get enough of this macaroni and cheese. It's frickin' amazing. Dean sat down next to me with a plate of steak and mashed potatoes. This dude loves his steak.

"Do you love her?" Dean asked with a serious voice. My eyes shot up to his which were staring straight into mine. Do I love her? I've never actually thought about it. Do I? I love everything about her. I love being around her. I love the way she makes me feel. She helps me feel grounded and sane. She makes everything better if there is something bothering me. I could fight through a match in Hell and her presence would make all that pain go away. I've never felt this way with anybody before. I know I wouldn't be able to handle losing her if anything ever happened. It would ruin me. I've never experienced love before. I thought I knew what love was but it didn't feel as intense and great as this does. I think I do love her.

I snapped back into the real world and Dean had went back to eating his steak. "I love her, man." I blurted out and Dean nearly choked on his mouthful of food. He stared at me wide eyed. "Well shit now I owe Roman $200." He slammed his fist onto the table and I forced out a laugh. "You didn't think we'd work out?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes, "Girls are trouble. I thought you knew that." He stuffed more steak into his mouth. "Yeah. They are. But not Adalia. She's different. She's not a girl, she's a woman. A fucking angel." I couldn't hold back my smile. "Yep, you're in love." Dean sighed between bites.

I don't expect him to be happy for me but I wish he wasn't so bitter about this stuff. I know what he's been through and he has every right to be bitter about relationships so I guess I can't blame him. I'm sure it's messing with him that I've pretty much got a girlfriend and Roman's out on a date with Kaitlyn. Maybe me and Adalia can set him up with Paige and just pray to God that he doesn't implode.

The entire backstage area blacked out. "What the hell?" Dean muttered. People backstage were screaming. My nerves knotted up in my stomach. I'm not a fan of the dark especially when it just creeps up like this. I grabbed Dean's arm by instinct. He knows how I feel about this type of stuff. "You oughta' teach your baby girl not to mess with the devil." Bray Wyatt's creepy voice yelled from a distance. A sick laugh following. Adalia. A pit formed in stomach. "She's not safe." His voice whispered closer than before.

The dark is still lingering around me and my eyes won't adjust to it. I balled my hands into fists and let go of Dean. "Come out, come out wherever you are." Dean yelled as his crazy side took over. I could hear Dean begin to pace and throw things onto the ground. Bray's laugh faded out into an echo and the lights flicked back on. He's gone. Dean stood next to me looking around and for the first time ever I think there may be a hint of fear on Deans face.

Sorry if I drag things on way too long. I could easily finish this story today or tomorrow but i enjoy writing it and I don't want to stop.