Definitely not my loss

Adalia's POV

The storm is raging outside. I'm usually a big toughie when it comes to storms but this one is freaking me out a little. Somehow all four of us managed to squeeze together on the couch. I was half on Seth's lap and half on the couch. He doesn't like storms one bit and I'm trying to do all I can to comfort him like he does to me.

"Alright it's shower time for me." Dean walked to the bathroom before turning to look at me, "Wanna join?" He smirked. Ew. Gross. "Fuck off." I flipped him the finger and Seth grinned big. "Your loss." Dean shut the door behind him. No, definitely not my loss. "Sometimes ya just gotta' ignore that idiot." Roman laughed.

The lights began to flicker, going on and off before finally going out completely. "Are you freakin' serious!?" Dean screamed from the shower. We all burst out laughing. That's what you get!

The room was pitch dark. Okay, one thing that terrifies me is the pitch black especially in situations like this. I pulled myself closer to Seth who hadn't moved.

"I wonder if this place comes with candles." Roman got up and found his way into the kitchen, feeling in all of the cabinets. He must have crazy cat vision because he managed to find 3 candles and some matches. They didn't do much but it's better than the dark.

Dean stormed out of the bathroom with nothing but his boxers on and a towel over his shoulder and his hair a total soapy mess. "I'm going to rinse off outside." He sighed, "Don't get electrocuted. Or do. I don't care." I accidentally said out loud. He slammed the door behind him. Seth burst out into laughter. He has the most adorable laugh.

The lightening outside was crazy, constantly lighting up the sky. The loud booms following quickly. Seth and I just cuddled on the couch for a while and Roman watched the storm out the window.

There was a knock at the door, probably Dean. I got up to answer it and surely it was Dean. Soaking wet and angry looking. He pushed by me and into the bathroom. Rude.

Instead of going back to the couch I went into the bedroom to lie down. It was dark but the covers made me feel safe. I'd rather just sleep this storm away then wait it out.

Not too soon Seth made his way into the room tripping into the bed. I burst out into laughter as he shouted a few cuss words to himself. He crawled over to me and pinned me under his arms. "Didn't I tell you not to laugh at me." His voice spoke close to my face. I couldn't see him but I could feel him. Lightening hit and it lit up his face. He had a big smile across it. A heart melting smile.

"It's hard not to laugh at such a big goofball." I knocked out his arm so he fell to his side and I rolled on top of him. Certainly caught him off guard. He laughed. Is it acceptable to crash my lips on his because I'm really feelin' it. "Alright tough guy, stop showing off." He tickled my waist and I fell to my side laughing hard.

"I could so take you." I smiled to myself. There was a little bit of a pause. "Oh yeah?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. Not like that. Oh god that sounded bad. "No, not like that you creep." I hit his side and he laughed. I felt my cheeks heat up with embaressment. I moved away from him so I could get my legs up and shoved him off the bed with my feet. He hit the ground hard letting out a groan. Did I feel bad? No. I laughed hard.

He was quiet for a little while and I couldn't see him. Did I kill him? "Are you dead?" I asked leaning over the side of the bed. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and pulled onto my back. I let out a scream totally unsuspecting him to be behind me. He was leaning over me again, his long hair tickling my cheeks. A bolt of lightening light up the room and his dark brown eyes were staring deep into mine. His lips crashed against mine before the rumble of thunder could follow. It caught me off guard and took a few seconds for me to kiss him back. His lips were gentle and soft. I felt my stomach get all tingly with butterflies. I've never felt this before and let me just say it's really bizarre. A good bizarre. Like really really good. His free hand found its way to the side of my face holding it gently in his large cold hands. His lips pulled apart from mine but his nose still pressed against mine.

"Adalia, what are you doing to me?" I bit my lip hard. It's more like what are you doing to me, Seth? He rolled to his side. I turned to face him, pressing my face into his chest. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around me pulling me as close as I could get. If only I could stay like this forever.