Redemption.

Adalia's POV

Dean's been acting really strange around me again and it's freaking me out. I know I shouldn't expect much from him considering what he's been going through but I can't help it. He's a great guy and I'm sure he means no harm but I can't help but feel a little creeped out when I'm constantly catching him staring at me. It's just weird.

I have my rematch against AJ tonight and Stephanie says she wants to talk to me when I arrive at RAW tonight so we can talk about a stipulation on my match. My shoulder aches and my back's not feeling too great after that fall I took last night but I need to focus. I cannot let my injury get the best of me. Tonight is my night, tonight I only have on focus: Redemption.

The boys have a no disqualification match against the Wyatts tonight. I'm definitely scared for this match. The Wyatts and any sort of weapon is like throwing a lit match into a puddle of gasoline. It's going to explode. Everybody participating in the match is going to get hurt one way or another. Then, we have Dean to worry about. He's still got his anger to control and a no DQ match is definitely not going to help him. He doesn't have to worry about a disqualification so he has nothing to hold back. He managed to keep his cool last night but I really don't know if he can do it twice. 

We arrived at RAW early so I could speak to Stephanie about my match. She's in a smiley mood so I guess that indicates something good. "I apologize about last night. I meant to talk to AJ but she was nowhere to be found until she was making her way into the ring. If I had found her before your match I know that last night would have ended much differently. I'm very sorry." She apologized sincerely. "You'll have a rematch tonight. Stipulation will be that if AJ gets disqualified or counted out you will win and she will lose the title. The only way AJ retains the title is if she pins you, you're disqualified, or you're counted out." She smiled.

So basically, AJ has no way of sneaking her ass out of this one. If Tamina lays a finger on me the belt is mine. There's so many ways I could win this. I would really enjoy Tamina disqualifying AJ so she loses her belt and the only person that can somehow tolerate her. This should definitely be an interesting match. 

With a few matches before mineI found myself in catering hanging around with Seth and Dean. Roman's hanging out with The Uso's, I think. It's definitely still a little weird between these two since what had happened. Dean's giving me that stare again, the one I caught him doing earlier. It's making me uncomfortable because I can't read his face to see what he's thinking. 

"So you want to do you entrance through the curtain, or ours through the crowd?" Seth asked, breaking the long and uncomfortable silence. I gestured towards my vest, "Crowd, duh! Since I am one of you guys now, right?" I smiled. "Just wanted to make sure." Seth smiled and tugged me closer to him.

He planted a kiss on my cheek and it sent a whirl of butterflies through my stomach. Every time he kisses me it's like I fall more in love with him. We need a day or two off real soon where we can just spend it together, it's hard to be able to be romantic or anything because work always has us so tuckered out. 

We made our way through the crowd. I actually feel nervous this time, now that I have a weak point on me. If AJ locks the black widow on me I have no idea how I'll react, it will hurt like hell and I don't want to lose by tapping if it comes down to it. I'm going to put everything I have into this match. "Good luck." Seth kissed my forehead before they all backed away from the ring. I slid in and AJ shot me a nasty glare from her corner. 

I know Tamina can't get involved in this match but I can't help but look over my shoulder every once in a while to make sure she's not trying to ruin this for me. That habit came to AJ's advantage as she caught me off guard and locked me into a headlock. She has a sick smile on her face and she's enjoying this way too much. I tried to squirm out of her hold but her tiny arms are actually pretty strong.