NXT is my home

I finished Paige off with the Blackout and picked up the win. Maybe once I'm divas champion me and Paige can set up a match and then I'll become both NXT and WWE divas champion. How cool would that be?

I pulled Paige up off the mat and pulled her into a hug to show respect. I've known Paige for a while since we used to be in the indies together. We debuted in NXT around the same time but I got my push into the WWE and she ended up becoming NXT divas champion and unfortunately our bond ended there.

Every time we step into the ring together it's magical, we've got amazing in ring chemistry with eachother. She's a pretty cool girl too, she's definitely a little strange though. Remind me to set up a date for her and Dean in the future, now's not the best time to introduce a girl into Dean's life.

Being back at NXT is like visiting home, this is where it all really started for me. NXT is my home. Three years ago I was making my debut into NXT and a year later I was having my first match on RAW against Layla. I lost of course. But I've come a long way since then. Without NXT I would have never been able to live my dream.

"Alright champ, you ready to get outta here?" Dean smiled. Ugh. I'm afraid to see Seth after what happened last night and especially since I've avoided him all day. He's called me a few times throughout the day but I've just ignored him. Yeah I know, bitch move. "Stop overthinking, you guys are fine. Seth loves you and he's not going to let you slip away that easily, alright?" Dean said as he patted my back.

"Just tell him that I've been having problems and you've been helping me, I'll explain everything to him later." Dean said as he left me at the door of the bus. I sucked in a deep breath. It's going to be okay.

I walked in and Seth's eyes lit up, he immediately got up from the couch and pulled me into a tight hug. I dropped my bags and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm so sorry." I mumbled into his chest. "Shh, it's okay. We'll talk about it later." He whispered.

It's crazy how one hug can show you who you want to spend the rest of your life with. There's a lot of things about Seth I couldn't live without and one of them is his comforting hugs. All the problems just go away when I'm in his arms.

We hung out with Roman for the remainder of the night which was fun. We didn't talk about what happened but I know that's a conversation waiting to happen once we get in bed.

I crawled into bed and tugged the blankets up over my chest and waited for Seth to make his way into bed. He pulled the covers over his shoulders and I turned around to face him. "I'm sorry." I blurted out when I saw the hurt in his eyes. "Stop doing that Dalia, stop running off without letting me know where you're going. I was so scared. I can't lose you." He spoke softly.

I've never been one to face my problems and I always run away from them. It's the only solution that works for me. I certainly need to fix that. "I know. I'm sorry." I whispered and intertwined our fingers.

"There's nothing between me and Dean. He's having some issues and I'm trying to help him. You're the only person I want to be with. There's nobody else in the world that compares to you." I smiled. He didn't have to ask about it, I just knew it was bothering him. I could see it in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of that. I just, I don't know what you see in me. You're this beautiful amazing, talented girl and then there's me." He said forgetting with my fingers in his hand. I could feel my eyes tear up. "Seth no, don't think like that. You're the only person I want to be with and there's nobody else that can even compare to how you make me feel."

His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to him. "I love you." He said as he tipped my face up toward his for a kiss. "I love you more." I smirked.

I woke up feeling pretty great. It's a new day and I'm spending it at a show with the man I love doing what I love. AJ and Bray Wyatt have found their way to the back of my mind. I need to stay strong and fight through this battle. In 3 days I will be the WWE divas champion.

You know what's weird. I started this chapter earlier today and now PAIGE IS WWE DIVAS CHAMPION. Just kinda weird right... it won't affect this story though.