Insane troll lady

Backstage was emptying out as the superstars headed to their hotel rooms for the night. Without a place to go I have to spend the night with The Shield which I'm not thrilled about. No sign of AJ at all, I'd probably lose it if I saw her right now.

"Hey boys." Seth hollered at Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. They seemed shocked at the sight of me. "Well hello." Dean smirked. Seth shot him a look. He's always creeped me out. "She's spending the night with us, AJ did some major damage to her car and took her hotel key." Deans face lit up, "You can sleep in my bed if ya wanna." He laughed. Nobody laughed with him but instead they gave him that look. The look that basically screams, if you don't shut up you'll get slapped. Hard.

The car ride to the hotel wasn't too bad since it was quiet and the fresh air knocked the nerves out of me as I let the cold wind hit my face. Seth was seated next to me busy tweeting back to fans. An adorable smile spread across his face much like the ones the fans get when they get an autograph or a hug. Did I really just call Seth Rollins adorable? He's a ruthless machine who will knock down anything in his path. But that's adorable too.

I found myself studying his face which was lit up by his phone. His dark hair tucked behind his ear and his scruffy little beard covering most of his face. His blonde patch hanging down the other side of his face. He is totally the least intimidating of the 3 although he's not a force to mess with. I get this sense of security since he's around, something I have never even able to feel outside of the ring.

Seth cleared his throat staring back at me with a smirk. I looked away fast with an embarrassed smile. He didn't say anything but just examined my face like I did his. I felt my cheeks heat up. Please don't notice. He slapped his hand on my thigh a few times then went back to his phone. I let my hair loose letting it act as a curtain between Seth and I.

I was dozing on and off and I really hope nobody notices. Every few minutes my head will drop and scare the heck out of me. I rolled my window up enough so I could rest my face on the cool glass. Slowly dozing off again.

I winced in pain as AJ threw me hard against the steel steps outside the ring. My head colliding with the corner. I felt a hot wetness drip down the back of my neck. I looked up at AJ begging her to stop. Her eyes dark and filled with insanity and a huge sadistic smile on her face. She laughed and grabbed a steel chair folding it up and dragging it towards my body. I tried to back away but the steps were behind me, I'm trapped. She is going to torture me to death and she sure will enjoy it. The chair hit me hard against the stomach. I dropped to my side clenching my stomach in agony. Loud screams escaped my mouth but AJ's laughs were louder. The chair came down hard on my side and I tried to roll away but she kicked me back in place. "Oh this is going to be my favorite part." She said as the angled the chair straight down aiming at my throat. She's going to kill me. Right here, right now. I shook my head, screaming. The chair came down crashing against my throat.

I was gasping for air and my cheeks were soaked with hot tears. Seth was in my face with his hands on my shoulders staring into my eyes. The car is stopped. I'm breathing heavy and I think I might throw up. My throat burned. I'm definitely gonna throw up. I pushed Seth away from me, getting out just in time. All of the water bottle I had just finished came out of me like there's no tomorrow. I felt a hand rubbing my back and another pulling my hair back. My eyes filled with tears and my mind wouldn't stop racing. What is happening to me?

"Hey, hey it's okay. You're okay. Just breathe." Seth's calm voice spoke behind me as I wiped my mouth. I just nodded and turned around ready run off and never come back. I feel so weak, so vulnerable. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I couldn't hold in the tears anymore and they just burst out along with a disgusting whine escaping my lips. Seth pulled me into his securing hug. I buried my face into his hoodie. His arms wrapped around me tight and his hand rubbing my back gently. I could stay like this forever. "Let's get you to the hotel so you can get cleaned up an get some sleep kiddo." He spoke into my hair.

They knew not to ask about what had happened in the car. Roman slid the key card through the hotel "I'll take the couch and you guys figure out what you're doing." Roman's deep voice spoke as he threw his bags next to the couch. There's only two beds. "I am not sleeping on the floor. Nope. No way." Dean said as he slipped into one of the rooms. Seth looked down at me, "You take the bed and I'll take the floor." I gave him a weak smile and quickly found my way into the bed snuggling against the soft pillows. I threw Seth a pillow on the floor. His presence helped me forget all my troubles but no matter how comfy I got I couldn't fall asleep.

Hours past and I still couldn't get to sleep. My mind is racing and the bad thoughts won't leave. My dream haunting me every time I close my eyes. I looked at the clock by the bed, 2:48 am. I sighed. I rolled out of bed quietly and stuck on my shoes, pulling on my sweatshirt careful not to wake Seth. I slipped out of the room and grabbed the room key. I need air.

The cool night air felt good. Our hotel is right near a beautifully lit pond. I sat down at the edge of the water throwing some rocks into the water. Plop. Plop. Plop. That got boring after a while. I fell onto my back and stared into the sky. I never really took the time to notice or appreciate how beautiful the night sky is. Thin clouds floated above but the stars shined through them.

"I thought I would find you here." Seth's voice spoke as he sat next to me laying on his back. "Did I wake you up?" I asked not breaking my eyes from the stars. "Nah, couldn't sleep either." He said as he propped himself on his side to look at me. I felt his eyes studying my face. I broke my stare to look back at him. "What happened in the car?" He asked, a curious and serious look covered his face. I looked back into the sky. A long silence followed. "Bad dream, mini panic attack. I'm fine. Stop worrying about me." I hate feeling this weak and powerless. I have been on top of my game lately and all of a sudden this insane troll lady decides to mess it all up for me! I did nothing wrong. I just got a little closer than the other divas could. AJ knows how it feels to be hungry for the championship, how dare she not let me have my opportunity. I felt my cheeks heat up with anger. Seth was quiet for a while.

"Adalia, I won't let her touch you. We won't let her touch you. You're safe. It's okay." He spoke gently but it just seemed to make me more upset. I got to my feet quickly walking away from him and running my fingers through my tangled hair. He followed. I turned around, "I don't need your help. I can handle this myself. You're making me feel weak and insecure! You aren't supposed to give a damn just like every other person in my life. I don't need you! Just stop!" I yelled angrily. His eyes looked hurt. I sped off away from him and he didn't follow this time.

I sat down at a bench I found a few blocks away. My head in my my hands. I couldn't seem to catch my breath. I feel horrible for yelling at Seth like that. My anger took over and I couldn't control myself. He didn't deserve that. I do need him. I need them. I can't handle this on my own as much as I would like to, I know I can't. I have to apologize which is something I hate doing.