Eliminate all fear

I crawled back into bed with Seth who is still sound asleep. I may not be able to sleep but at least I can cuddle this cute hunk of man. I curled up against his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Hi sweetheart." He smiled. A rush of butterflies flew through my body. "Good morning." I snuggled my face into his chest. A new solution for all my problems: Smush my face into Seth's chest because it's warm and welcoming and makes all the bad things go away.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I looked up at his face to see he's sporting a minor black eye but he still looks cute as hell. "I've been better." I smiled.

"I mean it, I'm never leaving your side. If I'm banned from ringside I'll be in the crowd or under the ring. I will always be right there Adalia, I swear to god I won't let anything happen to you." I felt a smile grow on my face. But at the same time I feel so weak and defenseless, I'm a professional wrestler and I can hardly defend myself. Its pathetic.

"What's the plan if we run into Dean?" Roman asked as he shoveled a bowl of oatmeal into his mouth. There's something pretty satistfying about that image. Seth fidgeted with his toast for a minute while he thought. "I guess I'll be a man and ask him for an explanation." He sighed. "Will you accept his apology?" I asked. "If it's good enough." He dipped his toast into his egg. "What if it's not?" I asked. He shrugged. "Just hope it is."

"We're set for a mixed tag match against Bray Wyatt and AJ." Seth read from his phone. My heart dropped. I shot him a look hoping he was joking but the look on his face proves me wrong. "I'll be right there 'dalia. Don't worry." He grabbed my hand. AJ shouldn't even be medically cleared yet. How the heck did this match even come into reality?

I am seriously horrified for our match later. AJ hates me and pretty much wants to end my career and Bray Wyatt has some sort of twisted crush on me. I'm pretty sure I've got a concussion as well and that does not mix well my paranoia. Tonight is going to be a train wreck.

Surprisingly Roman isn't banned from ringside. I followed Roman and Seth through the crowd and into the ring. My heart is beating like crazy and I really hope my game face is enough to hide all the anxiety running through me. No sign of Dean.

"Eliminate all fear and you will be invincible." Seth leaned down and kissed my forehead, holding my face in his hand. 

"We're here." Bray Wyatt's creepy hushed tone spoke through the arena. Once the lights flicked back on Bray stood outside the ring with AJ in a sheep mask by his side. A pairing that works far too well with eachother. Harper and Rowen are nowhere to be found and that's not settling well with me.

Seth and Bray are about to start. "This ones for you my lovely." Bray shouted at me before Seth charged into him. He makes my stomach churn. Seth rammed Bray into the corner throwing punches at him. The hits didn't even affect Bray. He grabbed Seth by the head and threw him backwards. "It's all for you." Bray smirked walking towards me. Seth bounced off of the rope and landed his heel across the side of Brays face and knocked him onto the ground.

Seth has Bray right where he wants him, down and out. Every chance he got Seth would shove his boot into Bray's jaw as hard as he can. I guess he wants to make sure no other human has the missfortune of Bray Wyatt's lips on theirs.

AJ stared at me in fear as Seth tagged me in, Bray rolled off of the apron and onto the floor. "Come on AJ!" I screamed as I stood in the middle of the ring waiting for her to get in. She jumped off of the apron. "I don't need this!" She screamed. The hell you do. I slid through the ropes behind her and grabbed her arm tugging her backward and close lined her hard into the mat.

I threw her body into the ring and covered for a near 2 count. I locked her into a head lock. "You're pathetic." She hissed as she squirmed out of the lock and smacked my face into the mat. My head started throbbing. Ugh.