It's just you and me doll.

Our two days off past by too quickly. Yesterday we had a ton of signings and fan events which were super amazing. I love being able to interact with the fans. They really do inspire me.

RAW is tonight and I can't be anymore more amped up. I feel great, my shoulder isn't bothering me as much, and I've been in a great mood the past few days. I also get to show off my new finisher. 

I'm set up for a match against Brie Bella tonight and The Shield will be facing Kane who will be tagging with Harper and Rowen. Bray Wyatt is nowhere to be found, he's probably recovering from the brutal attack Dean laid on him. Knowing Bray isn't in the building made me feel twenty times better.

"Adi." Kaitlyn's voice crept up behind me. I turned around to see a look of worry on her face. Oh no. "AJ's in the building. She's not medically cleared but she's here." My heart sunk into my stomach. I took in a deep breath. Its okay. "Hey don't worry, I won't leave your side." Kaitlyn put her hand on my shoulder. "We got your back babe." Seth said confidently as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"What do you mean I'm banned from ringside?!" I felt my anger rise, as much as I want to yell and scream I can't. I don't feel like getting fired. "Your recent actions have proved that you are a large distraction for The Shield's opponents so you will be banned from ringside until further notice." Stephanie McMahon spoke sternly. I groaned and walked away from her, Kaitlyn following close behind. That's not fair!

My totally awesome mood had completely disappeared. An anger had settled in my body. I watched The Shield match on the TV but it doesn't compare to being ringside.

"Hey girls!" A familiar voice spoke sending an eerie chill down my spine. Kaitlyn wrapped her hand around my wrist tightly. "AJ." I spat as I stared into her evil eyes. Her eyes glanced at Kaitlyn's grip on my arm and a smirk spread across her face. "You should always keep a dog on a leash." She laughed. I balled my fists up tight. She skipped away before I could even react. I seriously fucking hate her! I tugged my arm out of Kaitlyn's hold and focused on the TV. The Shield is dominating in their match.

I watched as Dean picked up the victory. He was surprisingly on top of his game this match. I had expected him to be a little off of it since what happened last week.

I fell into Seth's sweaty arms once he got backstage. He's breathing heavy and all amped up, it's so hot. "You did amazing." I spoke. "Would have been better if you were out there." His arms wrapped around me and his lips pressed against my forehead. I want to stay like this forever.

Stephanie banned The Shield and Kaitlyn from ringside for my match as well. I thought she liked me!

I leaned against the ropes as Brie's song hit and she walked down to the ramp alone. I felt a smile grow on my face when I realized how terrified she is. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little freaked out as well. AJ's backstage and I have no idea what she's doing here or if she has anything planned.

Brie is way off of her game, it's almost like she's letting me beat her. "What the hell is this?" I screamed in her ear while I locked her in a headlock. "He's here." She whispered weakly. I felt my heart stop. My grip around her neck loosened. Stop it Adalia. Stay strong, come on.

I connected a nasty super kick to Brie's jaw knocking her onto the mat but she kicked out at a two count. "Come on!" I screamed shoving her viciously. I just want to be backstage with the boys and Kaitlyn where I feel safe and not vulnerable. AJ and Bray Wyatt are backstage and one of them has got to have something planned, especially since I'm out here alone. I'm totally vulnerable.

Brie's body is in the perfect position to debut the Blackout, I crawled to the top rope and waited for her to rise to her feet. My heart rate began to pick up. Eliminate all fear. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to jump. She got to her feet and turned around to face me. I jumped off the rope and wrapped my arm around her neck planting her face into the mat. I rolled her over and covered her for the 1-2-3.