Could be worse.

"With all of the shit happening I figured we need a night to let loose!" Roman smirked as he placed two handles of Smirnoff onto the table. A big smile grew on my face. We all need a night off more than anything.

One too many. Three too many. Way too many. Seth and I are pretty much wasted while Romans handling his liquor like a champ which realyl doesn't surprise me.

Roman and Seth are completely engaged in a conversation about cars and stuff I don't care much for. I whipped out my phone to see I have 3 missed texts from Dean a few hours ago. Before I could even read them my phone was grabbed out of my hand by Seth. I grabbed it back quickly.

"That was ruuuude!" I yelled jokingly. His smile turned into an angry face. "Why the fuuuuck are you talking to Dean?" He asked angrily. Oh lord. I just stared at him. What do I say?

"Are yoooouuu and Dean fucking?" He asked bluntly, catching both Roman and I off guard. The fact that he has the nerve to think I'm cheating on him makes me sick and drunken Adalia has one hell of a temper. "Dude." Roman put his hand on Seth's arm trying to chill him out. "You are fucking him aren't you!" He yelled louder. "No! The only person I'm fucking is you! So fuck you!" I screamed and stormed into our room grabbing my stuff and storming out of the bus.

I walked and walked before I realized I cant just stay out here alone. My drunken rage has got the best of me and I just want to scream. I can't believe Seth would ever think I would cheat on him. You know what they say, a drunk mouth speaks sober thoughts... So he must have been worrying about that. I could never cheat on a person. I just blew up on Seth too and I really hope I didn't ruin everything. I can't lose him.

I pulled out my phone and hit Deans contact. It rang a few times before he answered with a raspy, sleepy tone. "Are you awake?" I asked, my voice all shaky. He yawned on the other end. "Am now." I swallowed hard trying to hold in my tears, "Can I come to your room?" I choked out as a sob followed. "Yeah, of course. Is everything okay?" Deans tone totally changed. I don't think my body can hold another lie, "No." I hung up.

I walked into the lobby of the hotel wiping my years and trying to regain my composure. "How may I help you honey?" An older women asked with a big smile. "I uh, I'm looking for Dean Ambrose?" I asked with a shaky voice, showing her my ID so she knows I'm not a stalker fan. "Just one sec hun." She went through her desk and slid a hotel key to me. "Room 306, 3rd floor. I hope you have a great night sweetheart." She flashed one last smile.

I opened the door to find Dean sliding into a shirt. He turned around quick when he heard the door shut. I dropped my bags onto the floor and nearly fell into his arms letting all the tears escape me. He didn't really know how to react but soon his arms wrapped around me.

I curled up on the couch with a thick blanket. "You reek of alcohol so I can assume what happened." Dean said as he dropped into the couch next to me. I shrugged. "Seth doesn't drink much because he turns into a giant bastard when he does." He laughed. He couldn't be more right. "He thinks I'm cheating on him." I mumbled. Dean's eyes met mine quickly. "With me?" He asked, worried. I nodded. "What did you say?" I sighed. I'm the biggest bitch in history for saying what I said to Seth. "I told him that he's the only person I'm fucking and I followed that up with a 'fuck you' before storming out." Dean let out a little chuckle. "Could be worse." He smiled. I guess it could.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch but woke up a few hours later with a raging hangover. Luckily I've never been the one to get sick from a hangover and I can fight a headache, I have been all week. I glanced over at Dean who's hanging off of the bed tangled in blankets and I couldn't help but sme a little bit. He's such an idiot. 

I checked my phone, it's 7:18 am. I have three missed calls from Seth, one from Roman, and two texts from Seth. I don't even want to read them. I don't think I can handle any more of last nights situation.

I'm set up for a match tonight at NXT against the NXT divas champion, Paige. I forgot to tell the boys about my match which I guess is a good thing. I'd rather handle the situation with Seth after my match. I've already got way too much on my mind. Seth and Roman have a night off anyway so I'll let it stay that way for them. I'm just going to hangout here til my match and then worry about him after.

Dean agreed to come to NXT with me but he's going to hangout backstage, he doesn't want to be confronted about what he did to Bray Wyatt.