I think I love you.

The Shield's match versus The Wyatts fell right behind mine. I haven't been able to stop smiling since I won the divas championship. I've held it close to me like a newborn baby, that's exactly how I'll treat it too. This is my new baby. 

The lights went out and The Wyatt's made their usual entrance. I tightened my grip on Seth's hand and he ave me a reassuring squeeze. Bray seems to have let me out of his sights but I still can't help but feel a little creeped out when he's near. He has that affect on a lot of people.

I slid out of the ring as the lights flicked back on. All six of them stood face to face which ended with Dean and Bray Wyatt bickering back and forth and a huge fight broke out. Once the referee got each team into their corner, Seth and Harper locked up leading Harper with the upper hand. This is going to be an intense match.

Pretty soon all six men were back in the ring beating the crap out of eachother, but hey its a no disqualification so they can do whatever the hell they want. The Shield is always so dominant when all three men are in the ring and they quickly were able to take down The Wyatts.

Dean was the first to make his way outside of the ring and search underneath the apron for weapons. He began throwing steel chairs and kendo sticks into the ring. A sick smile found its way to his face when he pulled out a trash can. He's losing it. He's losing himself.

Seth and Roman have already made victims out of Harper and Rowen and Dean's about to completely obliterate Bray Wyatt.

Dean slid into the ring with the trash can that soon became very familiar with Bray Wyatt's face. I think he's totally lost himself. He's laughing maniacally and enjoying this way too much. He threw the pretty much destroyed can to the side and grabbed an already used kendo stick. He held it in the air and then pointed the sharper end towards Bray Wyatt's neck. Oh my god he's going to kill him.

Seth grabbed Dean and pulled him away from Bray, grabbing the kendo stick out of his hand. Dean became infuriated and his fist connected with Seth's jaw. I felt my heart drop. Roman pulled Dean from Seth and shoved him onto the mat but Dean only laughed more and slid out of the ring. He grabbed the destroyed kendo stick and made his way up the ramp twirling it in his hand. The crowd went crazy, they don't know what to think. Neither do I.

Seth rolled out of the ring and wobbled his way towards me. "You're the only person that can pull him out of it, he told me that, go check on him please?" He sighed as he wiped the bits of blood from his lip. After that I really don't want to check on Dean, I'd rather lay a hard slap across his face.

"I'm okay." Seth forced a weak smile and kissed me on the forehead before sliding back into the ring to help Roman.

I made my way backstage which is a mess, there's papers everywhere and things are knocked down. Dean's certainly been back here. I could feel my nerves crawling up my throat as I made my way towards the back doors. Dean stood out in the parking lot, kendo stick in hand. 

I didn't say anything, I just stood there and watched him for a while. He has no idea I'm here. He looks like he's having a conversation with somebody but he's alone. He's completely lost it.

He turned around and that sickening smile found its way back to his face as he walked towards me, slowly and quietly as if he's an animal stalking its prey. "I knew you'd follow me. You always do." He growled in a low voice as he brushed the hair out of my face. I wiggled away from his touch. "Don't." I glared into his dark eyes. 

His free hand grabbed my chin and held it hard as he stared back into my eyes. He's so far gone I don't think I'll be able to pull him out of this one. "Dean, please." I sighed pulling my face out of his grasp. He laughed.

"You look pretty fucking hot when you're scared, you know that?" He lowered his head against my neck. The feeling of his hot breath on my neck sent a shock down my spine. I sucked in a deep breath trying not to freak out.

He kept his face against my neck for a while. "Okay, stop." I said and pushed him away from me. He stepped back and his eyes stared into mine. "I don't know what to do anymore." I whispered to myself as I turned to go back inside but his tight grip found its away around my arm and tugged me back towards him. I let out a wince of pain but that only seemed to give him more pleasure.

He pinned me against the wall hard and his hand tightly wrapped around my jaw. His lips grazed my ear as he whispered, "No, no, I'm not done with you yet babe." Images of Bray Wyatt doing something similar popped into my head.

I can feel my body beginning to shake and my breathing becoming irregular. I tried to push away from him but his grip on me is too strong. He brought his face uncomfortably close to mine and let out another sadistic laugh. Much like the ones that I would hear from AJ.

He shoved his lips against mine and for a few seconds my body didn't know how to react. It shocked me so much. I shoved him away from me hard and this time he didn't budge. "You're sick." I slapped him hard across the face.

I quickly made my way towards the door, "Adalia." Dean spoke just as I swung the door open. The sound of his voice nearly broke me, it's not the crazy Dean anymore. But after what he just did I don't think I can even look at him. I stopped walking but I didn't turn around.

"I think I love you." He sighed. What? His words replayed in my head. I turned around shaking my head. "No,  you can't." I whispered. He's leaned against the wall with his head in his hands.

He let out a deep sigh. "I know." He spoke as his voice cracked. I don't even know what to think. I can tell he's back to himself but he's certainly not fully sane. I leaned against the wall next to him. "I just, you just, I don't know. I can't do this. Not anymore." He spoke in heavy breaths not making any sense. I don't even know how to react. 

"Okay, well lets fix this." I sighed. "You can't." He spoke in defeat. There was a long and awkward pause that I had spent picking at my nails. His back slid down the brick wall and he pulled his knees up to his chest.

"I can't get you out of my head, like, you're just always there. You've given me this kind of joy in my life that I've never had before... I don't feel so broken anymore." He spoke into his fists that were balled up against his mouth. I dropped my head into my hands and rubbed my face a few times. "You just need to find that in somebody else Dean, I'm in love with Seth." I spoke bluntly and that seemed to anger him. His fist connected with the pavement hard and he staggered to his feet pacing back and forth, he started whispering to himself but I couldn't make out anything he's saying.

He stood still for a moment as he held his bloody knuckles in his hand. "The next time you see me, don't you fucking come near me. Same for Roman. Same for Seth. Stay the fuck away from me." He spoke maniacally as he backed away. I pulled myself to my feet to go after him but he shot me one last look and I knew that he meant what he had just said. I leaned against the cold wall in defeat.