Rat in the castle

Seth's POV

Dean and I decided that it's best if we keep that whole creepy Wyatt situation between us two. Adalia doesn't need the extra stress and nerves especially with Wrestlemania closing in. I just won't let my eyes off of her. Ever. Bray Wyatt has no idea what he's started.

I made my way through the brisk parking lot towards the bus. Adalia is alone in there and I really hope Bray Wyatt hasn't figured that out yet. The bus is dark and immediately I began to panic. I opened the door of the bus to find all of the lights off. Adalia hates the dark. "Babe?" I hollered but no answer. My stomach feels sick. "Adalia?" I walked through the bus. A soft moan came from the master bed where Adalia and I sleep. I rushed in to find her totally passed out and still wrapped in a towel. A smile spread across my face. She's adorable. Dean was standing right behind me peering over my shoulder with concern on his face. Does Dean Ambrose actually give a shit about somebody? I would say yes.

I said goodnight to Dean. Roman still hadn't come home or texted any of us so he must be having a good time. I stripped into my boxers and crawled into bed with Adalia. I gently pulled her damp towel off and tucked her under the blankets. I got settled in behind her. I have never felt so comfortable with a girl. All of my insecurities go away whenever she's around. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pressed my chest against her back. "I love you Adalia." I whispered into her hair.

The buzzing of my phone woke me up out of a dead sleep. I slipped my arm out from Adalia's grasp and grabbed my phone out of my bag to see 2 texts from Roman and a missed call. It's 4:29 am, what the heck man?

'Hey dude im locked out of the bus'

'its been an hour and im freezin'

I stood up and let out a giant yawn followed by a relieving stretch and walked towards the front of the bus. Dean's tangled in his blankets half hanging off of his bunk. I laughed at him. He doesn't look so harmful when he sleeps, he actually looks sort of innocent. I peaked out the window to see Roman leaned against the door. I knocked on it and pushed it open. He bolted in and practically dove onto the couch. I just gave him a weird stare. He kicked off his shoes and curled up on the couch. Roman doesn't look half as scary when he's in his sleep zone either.

I crawled back into bed with Adalia who hadn't moved. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her shoulder. Bray Wyatt is not going to get anywhere near this princess. He's the rat in this castle that's going to get stomped on.

I woke up to the feeling of my palm being tickled. Once I came to full conciousness I noticed Adalia holding my hand in hers and tracing over my palm wrinkles with her finger. I watched her do it for about 5 minutes, it seems to be entertaining her or something. She's so friggin' cute. "'Mmm, morning." I moaned in a half yawn, half stetch thing. She rolled to her side and faced me, resting her head on my shoulder. "Good morning." She kissed my neck. I pulled her hand up to my lips and kissed it. Her hands are so small compared to mine. They're tiny and always so warm and comforting. Her nails are painted black but her ring fingers are painted dark red. She always keeps them somehow black and red since thats the color of her in ring gear. I never noticed before but she has a small faded tattoo on the upper corner of her left wrist. I traced my fingers over it a few times. "What's this?" I asked trying to read it. It looks like it might be her name. "Adele. My mothers name." She said not sounding as peppy and happy as she did a few minutes ago. She had told me before that her mom passed away when she was younger but she never told me much of it. I nodded my head and pulled her closer to me.