Maybe a kendo stick wrapped in barbwire

We're in for a 5 hour drive to the next event which is in my home town Boston. So far it's been an awkward and quiet ride with Dean in the drivers seat letting out an occasional swear here and there. I feel awful that this whole stupid AJ situation left them hurt pretty bad. They don't deserve it. I snuggled my head into Seth's chest and he wrapped his arm around me gently.

"Alright, shortie. What happened back there? You can't stay quiet forever." Roman asked leaning around his seat to look at me. I could keep quiet forever but I know it'll eat me alive if I don't let it out. "I was 'kanenapped'. Hit in the head a few times. Kicked in the ribs. Threatened by AJ. Kicked in the ribs a few more times. And yeah that's about it." I said disgusted. How the hell is she always one step ahead of me? It's like she knows what my moves are going to be and she always has a backup plan. She always has backup too. Not fair.

"Well I wonder what Kane will think of being Shieldnapped..." Dean let out a pained laugh. Kane alone with the hounds of justice? That would be gruesome. "I could really use a TLC match against AJ. I'd love to hit her with a few chairs. Maybe hit her with a kendo stick wrapped in barbwire. Throwing her through a table would be cool too." That would be fun. I'd enjoy that. A lot. "My little hound of justice." Seth pressed his cheek against my head. Since he had to get stitches that means no kisses for a few days. Bummer.

"I know it's tough but shortie you gotta' stop worrying all the time. Just let things happen and be ready to fight. You're tearing yourself apart and that's what she wants. She knows you can beat her and she just wants to run you down so you lose your confidence. You never give the enemy what they want. You will always fight back even if it kills you. Hound rule number one." Roman broke the silence. He speaks a lot of truth. Roman's like the big brother I never wanted but got stuck with and I'm so thankful for that. I can't keep tearing myself down because it makes me weak. I need my confidence back. I know I can beat AJ and when I do it will feel so good. It will ruin her and that's exactly what she deserves. 'The Shield believes in me, the fans believe in me, I believe in me'. I kept saying that over and over in my head.

Once we got to the hotel Seth and I immediately crawled into bed. Dean and Roman were arguing about who has to sleep on the couch. We decided that we're going to rent a bus so we'll have plenty of beds and we won't have to spend so much time driving around and checking into hotels. We have quite a busy week and a half leading into Wrestlemania and a bus will do us much justice. Hotels are injustice. I laughed to myself. I think it'll be fun since none if us have stayed in a bus before.

I'm having a hard time sleeping again since my mind is racing. This time it's about my next move on AJ. How do I want to prove to her that she doesn't scare me and that I am better than her? I have no idea. I need to get one step ahead of her. I need to prove to her that she can't beat me, and I also need to prove that to myself. "Babe, go to sleep." Seth's sleepy voice whispered. He just called me babe and I swear my heart melted.

A tag team match. A mixed gender tag teag match. Me and Seth vs AJ and Kane. But Seth can't fight because of his lip, he needs a few days to let it heal so it doesnt risk infection. I'll tag with Roman if he likes that idea which I have a feeling he will.

- Super short kinda' boring chapter I'M SORRYYY! I'll post another chapter sometime today. Hopefully you're enjoying the story! :) -