22 | the way you are

Author's Note: YALL DROPPED JIHOON SO FAST OH MY GOSGDHFGG AS SOON AS EUIWOONG CAME IN YALL WERE LIKE
"JIHOON WHO??" IM CRYIGHCG

Author's Note: YALL DROPPED JIHOON SO FAST OH MY GOSGDHFGG AS SOON AS EUIWOONG CAME IN YALL WERE LIKE"JIHOON WHO??" IM CRYIGHCG

He's a cutie tho so i understand :'). I DONT KNOW IF YALL CAN TELL OR NOT BUT IM A YUEHUA STAN AFFF. Okay back to the story

 Okay back to the story

Jihoon's POV

Arin didn't have anyone in detention again today, so we just decided to walk to her house. But- BOY it was so fricken awkward. I was so ready to ask her about Euiwoong, but I completely forgot that me and Arin basically fought this morning.

She was walking a good yard away from in front of me. I sped up my pace a bit so I could walk beside her. She noticed me but didn't say anything, so I tried to break the ice.

"So um... Hyungseop and I talked about what happened today and we're cool now," I say. Arin's eyes lights up as she looks at me, "really? Thats great!" she says, enthusiastically. Oh wow so, all she needed was for me and Hyungseop to talk things out if I didn't want her to ignore me? I don't understand giRls.

"Uh, yeah I guess?" I say, scratching the back of my head as we walked. We walked side by side, very closely. The back of my hand grazed hers and I felt a rush run up my arm, but shook it off. Arin wanted to forget about Jinyoung so we didn't need lessons which means no more holding hands. /sheds tear/ /jk/

Speaking of forgetting about Jinyoung-

"Arin, do you know a kid named Euiwoong? In our grade?" I asked her. She nodded and looked up at me, "he's in my home room class, why?"

"I heard he's really amazing-"

"Yeah, Euiwoong is so cool! He's younger than us by two years but he's so smart. He's even on the basketball and soccer team but he's good at other sports too. Not to mention, he also has abs-"

"Okay- why does everyone know he has abs?" I ask. I was kind of surprised Arin knew this much about him though. I didn't even have to spout out amazing facts about him to her to get her to like him because she already knew most of the facts- even facts I didn't know.