17 | i saw

Jihoon's POV

Y'all Arin legit kicked me out of her house yesterday. She woke me up and was like "jIhOon gO hOmE." The disrespect, I swear.

"Jihoon!" A hand landed on my shoulder and I looked beside me to see who the owner of the hand was. Justin stood there smiling at me. I stopped walking to talk to him.

"Oh hey Justin, what's up?" I asked him. Justin immediately stopped smiling and looked around to see if anyone else in the halls were listening to us. Which is stupid because who would listen to our conversation anyways? Justin leans a bit closer to me and whispers.

"Are you and Arin dating?" He asks. I open my mouth to ask him what the heck he was saying, only to choke on air for the millionth time.

"W-what?" I ask him. Justin places his hands on his hips.

"Yesterday, I saw you and Arin holding hands after school! Don't tell me nothing is going on!" Justin whines. My eyes widen. He saw us yesterday? But he wasn't in detention-

Gosh dammit.

He was one of those kids playing diddly dang soccer.

I ruffle my hair in frustration, "it's not what it looks like kid." Justin crosses his arms, "what do you mean? I knew you were bad news! You're one of the candidates who possesses the ability of taking Arin away from me! Why couldn't you like someone else-" Possesses the ability???

"Justin, man, shut the fuck up." I say, rubbing my temples. Justin closes his mouth.

""I don't like Arin, okay? She likes someone else and we were holding hands because she was practicing for J-" I sAID TOO DANG MUCH, "making jAms," I save myself quickly, but horribly. "GoTTA BLASt," I say, before scurrying off to my next class.

Justin's POV ;D

"J? J as in... Justin?!" I said to myself happily.

 Justin?!" I said to myself happily

Arin's POV

Man, I am so hungry. My stomach was growling in third period. .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

I made my way to the cafeteria. I don't usually eat in the cafeteria because I don't like crowded sticky places so I was finna get my food and head over to the lunch tables in the garden where my classmates Yeri, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were.

"Arin!" a voice called out to me. I turn around and see Jihoon walking towards me. He stops right in front of me, and he speaks with a bit of urgency in his voice.

"What?" I ask him.

"Someone saw us!" He says, as if I knew what he was talking about.

"Um... saw what exactly?" I ask him. Jihoon ruffles his hair in frustration.

"Someone saw us holding hands!" He says. I look at him with a look that reads, "and?"

Jihoon notices my attitude towards this useless "situation" and sighs.

"They asked if we had something going on," he says. Yeah, I still don't see the problem.

"Okay, and? Just tell them we don't have anything going on. What are you tryna-" I felt someone hold my hand. Jihoon's hands were by his sides, so who the fuck-

"Arin~" the voice says in a sing song voice.

"Justin?!" Me and Jihoon shout a bit in unison. I removed my hand quickly.

"Bro what the fUck are you doing?" I ask him. Justin looks startled at first but then he smiles at me.

"It's okay Arin! You don't need to practice for me anymore!" He says. Boy what-

I shot a look at Jihoon, who gave me an awkward smile.

"Where are you getting this information from?" I ask Justin, still glaring at Jihoon.

"Well, yesterday I saw you and Jihoon holding hands right? So I got annoyed and asked Jihoon if he likes you or if you guys were dating and Jihoon nothing was going on and he said you liked me!" Justin says. My jaw drops as I make eye contact with Jihoon. Jihoon's jaw has also dropped as he heard Justin's words.

"Bro whAT?! I didn't say Arin liked you, I said she was practicing making jams!" Jihoon says.

Boi, what?!

I couldn't even process any of the words coming out of these ding dong's head's.

Justin responds offensively, "you said Arin likes 'j-' something! My name starts with a J! If it's not me then why would you hide it from me?" Justin asks. Damn this kid spits out more theories than BTS fans after a music video drops.

I glare at Jihoon after hearing this information.

"You said I liked who?" I asked him. Jihoon laughs nervously and playfully pushes me with his arm.

"No~ I told Justin you were practicing making jams. See- I was going to say you like jam, but I was almost late for class so I quickly said it and ran," Jihoon assures Justin. Justin looks like he fell for that lie, so he nods in understanding.

"Oh so- you don't like me?" he asks me. I give him a small smile, "I like you as a friend, Justin. You're a cutie though!" I say, so he won't be sad. Justin smiles at that but then his face turns into a confused one again.

"But wait- why would you hold hands to practice making jam?"