21 | euiwoong

Jihoon's POV

After class was over, Woojin turned around in his seat and Hyungseop walked over with a chair. He sat down beside me and folded his hands together.

"So, Jihoon, how do you feel about Arin?" Hyungseop asks, a little bit too loud. I shush him and slap his arm.

"You're noisy! And I don't like her, okay? I was just annoyed that she got over J- that guy- so quickly. Ya know, because he's a close friend and all," I almost said Jinyoung.

"Yeah, Jinyoung. We know," Woojin says, rolling his eyes at me. My eyes widened.

"How did you know-"

"Are you dumb? You literally told us earlier," Hyungseop says.

"I did?" I ask, not recalling when I let his name slip. Woojin scoffs and talks in a weird nervous voice, "I tOLd aRin To gEt OvEr JinYounG," he says, mocking me.

Oh shit, I did say something like that but-

"Bitch I don't sound like that," I snap at him. He laughs and crosses his arms, "sure."

"But anyways kid, I think you like her. Maybe you developed feelings after holding her hand and spending time with her," Hyungseop says. I open my mouth to object again but Woojin catches me off guard.

"I heard a lot of guys in my class likes her. They said she's smart and apparently she takes care of animals and stuff. I think like- Justin, Haknyeon, Donghyun, and Euiwoong likes her," Woojin says, talking more to Hyungseop than to me. Wow all these guys like Arin? That's impossible, she's the d e v i l.

I only knew three of the names he mentioned because Justin almost always was in detention with me and Haknyeon plus Donghyun were in some of my classes. I was curious about who this Euiwoong kid was.

"Who's Euiwoong?" I ask. The guys look at me, as if they forgot I was here.

"Oh Euiwoong? Euiwoong is a kid who's supposed to be in 10th grade but is in ours. He's so smart, he's even president of class A-1," Hyungseop explains. Class A-1?

"What class is Arin in?" I ask. Hyungseop smirks at me, "My class, class A-1."

"And he likes Arin?" I ask. Woojin and Hyungseop nod and then smile at each other.

"So, there could be a chance that Arin and Euiwoong could date?" I ask. I felt like I was having an epiphany. They nod again.

"Is he good looking?"

"Yes, he's very cute. He also has abs," Hyungseop adds. I don't know why he knows that but okay.

"Has he liked her for a long time?"

"Yes, are you jealous?" Woojin asks, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I look at him, confused.

"What? No! Now I have someone to help make Arin forget about Jinyoung!" I say.

My plan was simple:

1. Grab Arin
2. Find this Euiwoong kid
3. Make her accidentally fall into his arms as they look each other in the eyes and realize they were meant to be

According to Hyungseop and Woojin, this Euiwoong kid sounds like the f u l l package. Like, if I was a girl, I'd definitely want to sign him up as my oppar real quick.

I smile excitedly at the two boys who looked dumbstruck.

"Are you serious?" Hyungseop asks me. I look at them confused, "what?" I ask. Woojin face palms.

"You like her, you fool! How are you just gonna hook Arin up with a guy?" he says. I roll my eyes.

"Oh pleasseee, I don't like her! She's too sassy and bossy and shE'S SMALL BUT ANGRY ALL THE TIME," I say, "also I'm too good looking for her," I add.

Hyungseop hits me on the head, "She's too pretty for you, you moldy rubber ball."

"Ow," I mumble, while rubbing my head.

"You're gonna regret it Jihoon," Woojin says, standing up with his bag.

"Regret what?" I ask. Hyungseop gets up and puts his chair back in place. He grabs his book bag before speaking, "you're gonna hook Euiwoong up with Arin and realized you've made a big mistake. And then you're going to wish you had Arin back," Hyungseop says, before walking out of the classroom with Woojin.

Author's Note:

MY BABY EUIWOONG COMIN THRUUU