6 | don't

Jihoon's POV

Jihoon's POV

Okay, I really tried to be on time today. I really tried. I didn't want to take advantage of the privilege Arin gave me so soon but, like I said, Jinyoung's stupid alarm clock is the quietest shit ever.

I gotta find Arin and tell her I got detention. She's probably gonna call me an idiot or something... again.

I walked out of first period and noticed Jinyoung's head among the crowd. He was looking down to the side of him, talking. The group of girls walking in front of Jinyoung walked inside one of the classes altogether. I could now see who Jinyoung was talking to.

Kim Doyeon.

Doyeon was one of the cheerleaders at the school. Other than cheerleading, she took part in many extra curricular activities such as the drama club, dance club, art club- In short, she's extremely talented. She's also really nice too, so everyone likes her even more. She wasn't one of those stereotypical cheerleaders who bullies people.

Another thing is, people at our school like to ship two students together and try to make them date. People have been shipping Doyeon and Jinyoung since middle school, but it never happened.

But why... are they together now?

"Jihoon, why are you just standing there? You're going to be late to your next class," a voice startles the shit out of me. I turn around quickly and come face to face with Arin. My eyes widen as I try to analyze the very situation of what could happen.

Jinyoung+Doyeon= Sad Arin.

Arin must have gotten a bit tired with me not answering her so she leaned to the side to look at what I must have seen. Out of panic, I quickly placed my hands on the sides of her face and made her face me. Her eyes grew and her ears turned red, "what are you doing-"

"Arin! I have something to tell you!" I say quickly, I put my hands on her shoulders and turn her around. With my hands still on her shoulders, I push her all the way to the door of my next class, which was near the end of the hallway.

"Jihoon, what's wrong with you?" She asks. I give her a big smile, "nothing! I just wanted you to walk me to class!" Arin looks at me with a look of disbelief. She crosses her arms, "Jihoon, if you're trying to use me to get out of detention right now it won't even work. You literally have four minutes till transitions are over. You're gonna make me late to my class," she says. She walks around me and I watch her walk away, but she comes to a stop. Arin looked like she had just been struck by a freeze gun or something.

Then I realized what she must have saw. I looked passed Arin and saw Jinyoung and Doyeon walking in our direction, completely oblivious of the fact that two people (us) were watching them.

It would make sense for Doyeon to walk over here since she shared the next period with me, but Jinyoung's next period was on the other side of the hall. Now if you don't get what i'm trying to get at right now, I'm saying Jinyoung walked Doyeon to class.

BuT jInYounG dOeSn'T wAlK giRls tO clAsS!!!

I look at the time on my watch, 2 minutes until second period starts. I walked quickly with determination and grabbed Arin's wrist, taking her down to the other end of the hall.

"Jihoon, why is Jiny-"

"Don't look. Don't talk about it either. Just tell me what class you have next," I say. She doesn't hesitate, "chemistry."

With less people in the halls I can get her to her class and back to mine without being late.