12. This isn't real

HEY does anybody remember me? hahaa

Its been a while, school is hell and today if my first day of break. So i thought i might as well get this chatper that has had a long time coming. I think its been almost two months, im horrible i know.

I'll try my best to upload a bit more these two weeks and i hope you enjoy this chapter, it took me a while, but i got there in the end.

Vote and Comment! to light up my day and yupp enjoy it guyssss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

Zac’s POV

This isn’t real

I don’t even remember getting back home last night, I woke up in my own bed alone and I could see a faint shadow of Kentin on the bed across from me. I groaned out a few curses as I felt something sticky in my hair and on my clothes, it was alcohol don’t worry. I looked under the covers and I was still in yesterday night’s clothes.

I felt horrible so I stripped off and hopped into the shower. When I was done I walked over to Kentin and shook him awake. He rolled onto his side and swiped at the air pathetically. I took one of my own pillows and hit him on the head, he groaned and slipped under the covers completely.

I heard him mutter something and then there were light snores. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to get ready. I combed through my hair and messed around with it until I was happy. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

What he doesn’t expect to see when he walked out, is Alex sat on his bed looking at his photo wall and Kentin gone from his bed. The room is quiet except for the slight creaks of him moving across the bed to get a better look.

I moved closer and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around sharply and fell awkwardly across the bed. My eyes slipped down to the small sliver of skin that appeared but quickly avertedly my gaze before he could notice.

“Don’t scare me like that” he said breathless and wide eyed.

I gave him a pointed look, “You’re the one in my room and on my bed” I relayed to him.

He flushed and down casted his eyes downwards, “Kentin let me in but he already left to go eat”

“Oh, just make yourself comfortable, I need to get changed” he nodded and I went over to the closet. I flicked through the hangers before deciding on a graphic T shirt and some bright coloured shorts. I picked out some canvas shoes and started to pull off my shirt.

Then I remembered he was still in the room “Do you mind?” I called to him, I heard him mumble a no so I continued.

I lifted my shirt over my head and I heard what could have been a gasp. I didn’t turn around though thinking nothing of it and just pulled on my new shirt. I dropped my pants and I swear I heard a muffled sound from across the room. This time though I did turn around to see Alex half covered, his head in a pillow and my covers over his legs.

I gave him a look of confusion and I watched as his eyes moved downwards but once he saw that I had noticed. He turned his head away and stared at his hands that were over his lap. I could see the faint blush colouring his cheeks and I resumed pulling on my shorts. I dropped my other clothes in the bathroom and sat down on Kentin’s bed across from Alex as I watched him. He was still hiding under the pillow, not making a sound. I cleared my throat and he popped out from under the pillow with an embarrassed look. “Are you alright?” I asked wondering what was up with him.