18. Thoughts...

Helllooooooo, okay I'm prepared to update today. I think I'm on time. I updated like 6 days ago. So yup sorry if these past few chapters have been boring. It's just that everything is planned so I'm writing according to that. Make sure you note the pov changes when reading.

Hope you enjoy! Vote and Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18

Thoughts...

Alex's POV

I woke up to a text from Peyton.

Amelia went to that party last night and she was hungover, she's been sleeping for the last day and she lost her phone. I'll tell her you've been looking for her. Peyton xx

I breathed a sigh of relief. Everything was fine. I should have been there for her when she was hungover. I wantrd to bring her some things to cure her hangover and also out of my own guilt in doubting our relationship.

I stayed in bed a little longer before I rolled out reluctantly. Time to go to the supermarket, it should already be open.

Zac's POV

I was laying on my bed facing the wall. Kentin just fell asleep but something happened yesterday. Something that was unexpected and i couldn't get out of my mind.

We were just walking together back to our room. Then he kissed me and I kissed him back. He told me he still had feelings for me. I didn't know what to say, after a few seconds I just pulled off him. It didn't feel right.

I apologised to him and locked myself in our room. What was happening to us ?

After a while I unlocked the door so he'd be able to come in to sleep. I heard him come in about an hour later but I was pretending to sleep.

I heard him mumbling to himself but I couldn't catch any words. He was in the bathroom and the light streamed out over my face.

I squeezed my eyes shut. I heard footsteps approaching me. I evened out my breathing and relaxed my eyes.

"Zac ?" He whispered.

I didn't reply and he sighed, "I'm sorry for kissing you, I just needed to see if there was still anything"

He pulled up my covers and kissed my forehead. He shuffled around before shutting the bathroom light and slipped into his bed.

I opened my eyes slowly and a tear slipped down my cheek. I shouldn't have kissed him back. We needed to talk.

Alex's POV

I was on my way to Amelia's room. I just picked up a few things from the supermarket. I got her lots of liquids; about a litre of water and some fruit juice. I also got her a block of kit kat her favourite chocolate.

I knocked on the door quietly and slipped inside. Peyton had texted me that the door would be left unlocked for me. I tiptoed inside and pulled the drinks out of the shopping bag. I placed them on the table and filled her drink bottle up with water.

She stirred awake and opened an eye. She rubbed at her eyes and stretched. "Good morning" she said yawning.

"It's actually afternoon" I told her chuckling.

She giggled and took a sip of water. "Man was I asleep for that long "

I nodded and lifted the water bottle back up to her lips. She drank a couple sips and pulled away. She started patting around her bed obviously looking for something.