9. A Glimpse of Mystery

Hii :D Ok so i kinda failed at updating according to my update schedule.

But i just started school again, my last year. Which is pretty important which i'm so screwed for but i'll survive i hope. Well my updates from chapter 10 onwards will be kinda random since i'll have less time to write. But hopefully you guys will stay on with this story and keep on reading it. I think i'll be able to write while i'm on camp, so ill try to do as much as possible and do the rest when i dont want to study.

Thank you for 650+ reads :)) Please Vote and Comment to help me live through school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

A glimpse of mystery

Alex’s POV

That photo was still on my mind, I couldn’t think about anything else. I wanted to forget about it, because it was just one photo. I was only a part of a small fraction in the photo. It shouldn’t mean anything, but I just couldn’t let it go. It stood out to me out of all the pictures on the wall, that was the one that caught my eye.

I was laying down on my bed, I stretched my arms above my head. I glanced at the black scribble on my arm and opened my eyes completely to read it. When I took a closer look I realised that it was Kentin’s phone number. I ghosted my fingers over it and checked if i could still read every number. 

I picked up my phone and copied the number into my phone. I saved it and named it accordingly. I had class today, an early one so that’s why I was up so early. Yes, I was still lying in bed but that was because it was really comfortable. 

I shook myself from those thoughts and got up from bed. I winced as my feet touched the cold floor and padded towards the bathroom. I looked back and Leigh was still asleep. I should probably wake him up, he has class too. I’ll wake him up after I finish in the bathroom so he doesn’t have to wait.

I grabbed a few clothes and placed them on the rack. I showered and changed into my clothes once I was dry. I came out of the bathroom and went over to Leigh’s side. I got my wet towel and threw it in his face. He woke up spluttering and tossed the towel off his face. His hair was all messed up and his eyes were half open in a daze.

I walked to my desk with a smirk facing away from him. I heard a groan of annoyance from him and he fell off the bed. I could hear his curses then he gave me an annoyed glare and flounced off into the bathroom. I apologised afterwards and he tackled me in a hug, easily forgiving me. 

My first class this morning I shared with Leigh so when he got out of the bathroom we walked to class together. Class was almost the same as any other day, boring and uneventful. One thing did happen though I got a text from Kentin during class. Ok and as luck would have it my phone wasn’t on silent.

My face reddened and I fumbled with my phone to get it to turn off. But within that time three more texts came in and my notification sound was a lot like a robot. So that was embarrassing, the whole class was giving me strange looks and the teacher was giving me a look of disappointment.

I shrunk into my seat and begged for class to finish quickly. When it did I raced out of there, leaving Leigh behind. I sat on a bench opposite my next class and texted Leigh telling him why I left so abruptly. He replied a few minutes later telling me he was going to see Peyton in before his next class. I read the texts I got in class:

Do you want to hang out today?

I don’t have classes until 3.

My room, the door will be unlocked so come straight in