13. Reading all the answers

Heyyy!!  sooo this is the new chapter if anyone is even reading this hahaaha

School is back again, but i had a little time so why not? School is ok right now, nothing to crazy, i have dress up day soon and personally cannot wait! this is my last year of school soo sorry if i dont update that often, when i finish my exams in november i will write 10x faster! if i even make it till then lol

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, well i liked it! hahaa its like the middle of the book now, i think about 12 chapters to go and maybe an epilogue, who knows? 

Check out my college to the side x

Soo the usual, just press that vote button and leave a comment xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

Reading all the answers

Alex’s POV

He left in such a hurry, I didn’t even get to call out a goodbye. I continued my pillow fight with Kentin until he started retaliating then I was a goner since he had no mercy for me. To my relief after I started lying face down on the floor. In a way trying to defend myself from his attacks, he finally stopped.

I shot him a grin, “Are you free today?” I asked turning my head the slightest bit to face him. He stood across the room hiding his face behind a pillow. He peeked out from behind it and shook his head.

“I’m meeting up with a few friends later to go watch a movie” he walked over to me and placed the pillow down. “Sorry I just haven’t seen them in a while, how about this…dinner at 7, just you and me?”

I smiled, “Sure, that’ll be great” I stood up ready to leave, gathering my belongings.

“You can stay here if you want, I’ll see you later” he helped me up from the floor before patting my shoulder. He walked out the door calling a brief goodbye to me. I sat down on his bed and checked my watch. It was almost noon and I was getting a bit hungry.

I stood up in a rush and suddenly tripped over the side of the desk. I noticed something that was stacked in a pile under the desk that was jutting out of it. It was a thick book but there was something different about it.

I pulled it out from the pile and tried to flipped it open. But it was locked, I turned it to the side and studied it. I was surprised to see that it wasn’t a real book, I knew there was something strange about it. I sat down comfortably on the floor and tried opening it but it was locked tight.  

I was prying but I couldn’t help it, I insanely curious about what could be inside. I needed the key but I had no idea where it would be. I left the book on the desk and had a quick look around. I found a key and I tried it but it didn’t turn.

I looked in a few drawers but it only contained stationary and papers. My eyes were drawn to the photo above the bed again. I touched the photo and felt something strange. I took the photo down and stuck on the back of the photo was a key.

With a triumphant smile I picked up the book again. I took a deep breath and put the key in. It fit perfectly, I turned the key and heard a faint click.

I put the key down and sat down on the chair. I opened up the book to reveal a small notebook with various scribbles and writing all over it. There was also a few photos and a few pieces of paper.

I picked up the papers first and there were a few movie tickets, postcards and drawings. There wasn’t anything that stood out to me so I turned to the book. I paused for a few seconds staring at it clutched in my hands.