24. You mean so much to me

OIOI

This is the last chapter can you believe it, I can't remember when I started this but probably late 2013 and I finally finished. 

There is still an epilogue to come which will tie up all loose ends but I think I will be ending it here and possibly starting some other series with new characters. Except I will be writing some smut scenes for Zac and Alex and, Xavier and Aiden in a separate work. Just to fuel you guys, that like that sort of thing, since I don't want this book flagged I'll have to leave that out the actual book. That will be called striking hearts collections which I will work on after I'm done with the epilogue.

I hope you guys enjoy the last chapter

Vote and Comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24

You mean so much to me

Zac's POV

I was taking Alex on a boat today. The weather was nice and it felt like the perfect time to carry out this plan. After that I planned to take us to this rooftop restaurant where a film was playing lit by only the moonlight. This was special, Alex was special and I've been wanting to do this for a very long time.

It was the weekend and in the afternoon I went over to Alex's room. I knocked a few times and let myself in when I heard him reply. He was lying in a seemingly comfortable position whilst he was on his laptop. He looked up, eyes sparkling when he realised it was me. I crashed into him, on the bed and squeezed him into a hug. He complained about breaking his laptop so I got off him, still smiling widely.

"How are you today?" I asked him.

"Better now that you're here" he replied as he snuggled into my side.

"Sorry babe, but I'm taking you out, get dressed and let's go" he looked up noticing my attire, semi formal like.

He blinked slowly, smirking. "You look so so so good" he admitted whilst he started peeling off jacket and kissing at my neck.

"Ah Alex, please this is really important, we can do this when we come back promise"

He raised an eyebrow at me, grumbling about having to move and me being a bad boyfriend. I rolled my eyes and settled down on the bed, watching him change out of the corner of my eye. He was definitely putting on the show, with the way that he was taking his time to take off his clothes. He turned around, catching my gaze but quickly turned back around with a smug look.

I double checked the bookings I had made for the boat and the restaurant whilst I was waiting. Making sure to escape out of the tabs before he could discover the surprise he had in store for him. About half an hour later, he was ready and we set out together.

I held his hand, leading him towards my car. It wasn't too long of a drive but I got directions in case. I held onto his hand the whole journey whilst he played with my fingers humming softly with the music playing out of my phone. It was very endearing and I couldn't help but sneak glances at him every few minutes. Though I did ensure that I had a hand on the wheel and was watching the road simultaneously.

When we arrived at the coast, I quickly tied a headband around his head to keep it a surprise as long as possible.

"I hate surprises" he protested as he trudged along the pier towards the awaiting boat. It wasn't anything extreme, my budget could never afford that. But it was decent enough.

"Don't pout Lexy, you'll like this" I said reassuring him.

When I reached the boat, I removed the headband. I watched as he blinked then cried out in excitement hugging me really tight. He pressed a chaste kiss to my lips and started jumping up and down on his toes.