7. Boy of his Dreams

Hii :D

Its officially 2014 i cant believe it! this update is sorta late so sorry about that!

I had my birthday, i turned 17 omg >> and ive been gaming heh

I watched Frozen for my bday and its amazing !! defintely recommend it

All my tv shows are coming back this month, teen wolf, PLL, Vampire Diaries yeahh...addiction 

Thank you for over 450 reads :)) help me get to 500? 

Vote, Comment and Fan ! :DD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Boy of his Dreams

Zac’s POV

I’ve heard him cry in his room a few times this past week. When I confronted him about it, he denied it and said he was fine. But I know he wasn’t, I could tell he was lying.

I wanted to make it up to him, I wanted things to go back to how they were before we dated. I didn’t want to lose our friendship over this.

I wanted things to be ok again. He was my roommate for god’s sake. I couldn’t live like this. 

Last night was a bad one, I could hear him from across the room. Throughout the whole night he was shuffling around in his covers and sobbing quietly. But not quiet enough for me not to notice. I wanted to go over to his bed and comfort him, give him a hug.

But knowing that it was my fault, that I was the cause of it. I didn’t know if it was the right thing to do.

I fell asleep eventually, feeling massively guilty. I know he agreed to be friends but I don’t know if he actually meant it. Can people really be friends after a break up?

It was still early morning, I had class today but I was considering skipping, I had to make it up to him. I had to make things right , one way or another.

I got out of bed and looked across at him. He was awake I know it. I tiptoed closer to him and touched his side lightly shaking him.

He rolled over and gave me a tired look not speaking. He hasn’t spoken a word to me since we agreed to be friends. I did buy him a piece of cake everyday but he just took it and left to class. Even with that agreement, it’s  worse than ever.  I missed him and hearing his voice. 

Even after the deal was done I still continued to buy him food and drinks in the morning. Trying to win him back. But he still continued to ignore me and it was having an affect on me. I just wanted my friend back.

“Did you want to go somewhere with me today?” I asked quietly hoping for a yes. He didn’t say anything for a few minutes then nodded. A small smile appeared on my face and I hurried to get ready before he could change his mind.

When I turned around he was ready and waiting. We walked out of room in silence, I hopped into my car and he sat beside me. First on the list; breakfast.

I knew a place a short distance from the uni. I started the car and I turned on the radio to fill the silence. I was happy he agreed to hang out with me but he still hadn’t spoken a word. Even when I asked him questions directly he just shook his head, nodded or turned away from me. 

I was really frustrated. But I understood, getting rejected is one of the worst feelings you can experience. I had first experience of that.

I arrived at the small café that served the best breakfast food I swear. I got out of the car and went over to his side to open it for him. But he was already out, I followed him towards the café. He chose one near the window and sat down. I didn’t know what to do, no matter what I said to him he wouldn’t speak to me.