Chapter 34 ♥ Break From Jamaica

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡

The Ending is coming near, probably another chapter or so.... But there will be a sequel♥♥♥♥

********

♥Money's POV

His hand crept up the side of my body to my hair... his hands always ended up in my hair. "How deep?" he pulled at it making me look over my shoulder at him as I struggled for air "Huh mami? Speak.To.Me." every word was punctuated with a heated kiss to the sensitive skin on my back.

"Deeper, just go deeper," he turned us around putting us in a position so that I was on top of his lap but facing away from him,.. he never once detached himself from me.

I felt his breath on the back of my neck when his fingers gripped onto my hips, probably leaving marks, but that was the least of my cares when he lifted me up and brought me back down onto him with so much force that I could feel it in my stomach.

"That deep?" he said against the side of my neck, repeating the action until my body lost it. My body shook so hard that he had to wrap both of his arms around me to keep me from falling as silent tears of unexplainable bliss fell from my eyes.

My screams drowned out everything...I didn't notice that he came right along with me. My eyes drifted, sleep quickly taking over.

~Flashback~

"What I tell you when we first met?" my was back laid against the hard surface of the rooftop, while I tried to count his footsteps as he walked back and forth.

"You said I was yours." I replied almost automatically. His tone of voice made me sit up though "Hassan, what's wrong?" he sat down on the ledge facing me, but he was looking past me, deep in thought, or reliving a memory.

"What else did I say?" he continued.

"You told me to never forget what you said, you said that-"

"That they can take anything away. Anything but knowledge and memories." he cut me off finishing my sentence.

"Yea, you said it just like that." I paused "Hassan what's wrong?"

"I just need to know that you know that. Those two things. You mine, and the secrets we share, what we know is all we have...I need you to remember."

~End Of Flashback~

I walked out of the bathroom, tying my hair up "Hassan-" I stopped myself when I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed, fully dressed and on the phone... the signature blunt in his hand didn't go unnoticed.

"You don't know who did it?" he paused giving the other person time to respond "It was a bitch? She dead?" there was another pause "I'm tryna figure out why though, feel me? I thought I knew, but b, like this shits is gettin crazy." he finally noticed me standing there watching him and put out his blunt "Imma tell 'er...stay safe b." he hung the phone up looking at me.

"Who was that?" I finished tying my hair up in the mirror, watching him through the reflection...he looked lost. That's not a good look on someone who always has the answers.

"Baby girl... we need to talk." My hands dropped to the sides of my body, while I waited for him to continue "Somebody tried to run up in ya spot." my heart dropped.

"W-What?"

"Mee, Savage got shot. Two hot ones to the chest. They said the doctors doin all they can do but-" he looked up, his eyes connecting with mine through the reflection as tears clouded my vision "He on life support." He caught me before I fell, but I kinda felt like I needed to fall, to feel something, to know that the situation is real, that shits really this fucked up.