Chapter 44

Ariana

I straightened my black dress and touched up my makeup. I grabbed the black clutch I had my phone in and descended the stairs and going out to my car where Nash sat in his black suit.

He smiled at me comfortingly placing his hand over mine on the armrest. I looked out the window wondering where she was now. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize Nash was saying my name.

"Ariana"

"What? sorry" I said.

"We're here"

I walked inside holding onto Nash's arm. The place was packed. I saw most of the family plus Montana's side. I walked over to Jessica, Montana's mother and she pulled me into a hug.

"You're basically the only 'child' I have left" she whispered. I hugged her tightly back.

"You've always been my second mother" I said holding her at arms length. The pastor invited us all into the church. Montana's body was at the front in a half open casket. I slowly approached it peering inside to see her beautifully pale face. I reached out to touch her hand. It was cold as ice. No blood running through her veins. I wiped a tear or two before taking my seat.

The pastor spoke his words about her and gave his riddance then calling my name asking me to speak. I sat my clutch down with Nash and walked to the podium heels lightly clicking.

I softly cleared my throat before speaking;

"Montana was my best friend and I know she would have loved this. Popular in life and death. She loved all of you dearly even if she never showed it."

I talked more about her life for a couple minutes before concluding my speech.

"Montana wouldn't have wanted us to mourn her death, she would have wanted us to celebrate her life". People clapped and I took my seat by Nash. Shawn got up with his guitar and sang a song. Time of your life (good riddance) green day. This was her favorite song to sing. Especially when she dueted with Shawn.

It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right, I hope you have the time of your life.

Shawn finished with glossy eyes and sat down.

---
Matthew

We had just got home from the burial and changed from our funeral clothes. I stalked my way up to our- my room. I laid down and looked at the bedside table. A picture of Montana on my back smiling up at the camera. I sighed seeing it was about seven o'clock I laid there and stared at the ceiling I couldn't think of staying here. It had too many memories. I had decided to go back to Virginia and just try to be normal again. I can't ever forget her, but it'll be easier there without every little thing reminding me that I lost the love of my life.

Nash

Ariana and I laid in our bed. I traced circles on her back soothing her. It was currently about three thirty in the morning. She had another nightmare. She's been getting them periodically now.

"Shh shh babe it was just a dream you're okay" I said to her.

"No I'm not. My best friends gone and Matt moved back to Virginia and nothing is going our way Nash." She said crying into my shoulder.

"I want to move home"

"We can move home baby" I said rubbing her back.

"I meant with Cameron. Alone"

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•
Credit to Sara Shepherd for the PLL refrence.
Short as flip. Ik but hey. Ill try to update again tomorrow :)
Kik: montana_rose13
~Montana