Chapter 18

Matthews POV

When Montana left the room I calmed myself down and went to Nash's room where everyone always sat and chilled. "And then-" I heard Montana say as she was telling a story. Everyone in the room burst out laughing, that little shit. "You fucking suck" I said pointing at her. "Not for free" she winked. I rolled my eyes and say down with everyone else.

We went swimming and Montana continued to laugh at me because of what happened in the room. I'm going to get her back. Tonight.

Marya's POV

Me and Sam sat in the hot tub getting to know each other better. "So what's your favorite color" he asked. Simple question "blue" I said bluntly. "And yours is?" I asked sipping my drink that was next to me. "Blue also" he smiled. That damn lip ring is so fricking attractive. "Thank you?" He laughed. "Fuck did I say that out loud?" I asked covering my face. He nodded and chuckled. He moved my hands from my face placing them at my sides. He gazed into my eyes. We were leaning towards each other on instinct "HEY GUYS WE'RE GOING BACK UP" Montana yelled smiling evilly at me. That prick. Me and Sam awkwardly got up and wrapped towels around ourselves walking back up to our rooms.

Ariana's POV.

Me and Nash took turns showering and dressing in pajamas. I wore my black leggings and one of Nash's tshirts. I came out of the bathroom and jumped onto the bed. Nash was already laying down on his phone in his boxers and nothing else. I almost died even though I've seen him like this before. I sat and stared at him like an idiot. "What are you looking at?" he questioned. "Oh nothing you're just perfect." I said blushing. "Not as perfect as you" he replied. I smiled at him letting him be as cheesy as he wants because no matter how much it sickens me for him to be super sappy it was adorable. I kissed his lips and laid my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his waist and trying to fall asleep.

The next morning we had to catch a flight back to Marya's, Sam's and I hometown because everyone wanted to see how bad it actually was. We're all from a really small town of about 2,500 people more or less. The plane ride sucked because we had a layover in Chicago.

Montana's POV.

When we got back to town the guys checked into a motel and all the girls were staying at my house. We all threw our stuff around my room and I flopped onto the bed. I missed it so much. We all piled around the bed and snuggled close to each other for warmth and comfort. "I'm not used to sleeping without Matt" I said after about five minutes of trying to sleep. "Same but with Nash" "and Cameron." "White girl problems." We all laughed until our stomachs hurt. *beep beep* my phone dinged. From: Matt<3. 'I can't sleep without you.' I read. "Awwwww" Ari said reading over my shoulder. I slapped we arm and replied. 'I love you <3' I said with a kissy emoji which he returned then I snuggled into bed with the girls and fell asleep.

2/4 yea! Vote comment fan.
Kik: montana_rose13
~Montana