Chapter 39

Ariana's POV

The next morning I woke up at my house. I was quite confused until I remembered that Sam's mom drove me home last night. I shook my wavy recently dyed auburn hair and tied it up so it was out of my face.

My bed felt so cold without Nash beside me. My phone started buzzing beside me and I looked over to see Cameron's name flashing.

"Good morning brother dear" I said a bit groggily.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" he asked voice full of concern.

"No you didn't, and why did you call? aren't you here?" I asked.

"No actually, I went back home. I got on the flight this morning, I felt a bit homesick so I came home and ill be back in a week" he said.

"Okay, I miss spending time with you" I said twirling with my sheets.

"I miss it too. why don't you fly out here and spend time with me and the family?" he asked.

"Well I- you know what? ill book my flight now. I'm getting the quickest trip there now ill see you tomorrow hopefully" I said muttering my 'I love you's' and disconnecting the call.

I picked up my MacBook and went to the airlines website. I saw a plane that was leaving at 2:30 today. Today's my lucky day! I looked at the clock, 12:37. I have enough time to pack one suitcase and get there on time.

After I booked the flight I ran frantically around my room searching for everything I'd need. As I was doing so Connor walked into my room. (Okay so I messed up in the last few chapters I said Connor but I meant to put Kian. In this story Kian and Andrea aren't dating although I do ship them hard. #Kiandrea) I looked at his face seeing confusion written all over it.

"Are you leaving?" he asked.

"Yes, for about a week to spend time with family." I said.
"Will you help me find some things?" I added.

He nodded and helped me find the things I asked him. He offered to drive me to the airport and I thanked him.

"Do you want me to wait here with you?" he asked.

"Yes please" I said smiling at him. He unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. I walked close to him so we couldn't get separated from each other.

"I'm going to go get something to drink want anything?" I asked him.

"Um yeah maybe an Arizona if they have it." I smiled at him.

I took our drinks, thanking the young boy behind the counter and finding my way back where Kian was sitting. I handed his Arizona to him and he popped the tab thanking me and taking a sip.

"What time does your flight leave?" he asked placing a lazy hand onto my knee. I blushed a bit before responding.

"At 2:30" he looked at his watch,

"It's 1:45 now we've got about 45 minutes to kill. What do you want to do?" he asked. I though for a moment.

"Lets just talk, about each other and ourselves" I suggested. He smiled a bit.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him.

"Everything"

"Well, I have a scar on my right forearm from a swing set in the 5th grade, my skin got pinched in the chain and it twisted the skin off and bled for about 15 minutes straight" I said. He made a disgusted face.

"Mine is I hate blood, and gory things so thanks for that picture in my head." He said shivering a bit. I laughed and he took my hand and swayed it, rubbing his thumb against mine. I looked down at the vibrating phone on my lap

'Sammy' the screen said. I forgot to tell him I was leaving. I clicked the answer button and before I could say a word,

"Where are you? my mom said that she dropped you off and no one at the house said they saw you and Kian's also missing an-"

"Sam!" I said.

"What?" he answered.

"I'm fine, I'm with Kian at the airport I'm going home to visit my family" I said chuckling a bit. He sighed deeply.

"I'm coming there now, I need to see you off." He said hanging up before I could respond. I hung up my cell setting it back on my thigh

"Sam is such a worry some boy" I said laughing along with Kian.

Sam showed up about ten minutes later, 15 minutes before I had to leave. We stood by the terminal, swaying back and forth with our arms wrapped tenderly around each other.

"You know you're practically my baby sister, and I would go absolutely fucking nuts without you. I love you Ariana" he said holding me at arms length.

"I love you too Sammy" I said going to hug Kian.

"Ill see you guys in a week" I called going to the terminal door.

---

"Mom, Cameron!" I yelled to them running and hugging them tight.

"Aw honey I've missed you so much" my mom said putting her arms around my waist and walking me to her vehicle. As we got home I decided i would sleep in cams room with him since my old room wasn't really that clean or warm. Our mother made us a homemade meal consisting of tuna noodle casserole and potatoes, my favorite. Our mom and dad decided to go out for the night with some friends so me and Cameron set up the living room couches with blankets and pillows so we could sit and watch pretty little liars on Netflix. Cameron noticed I was shaking a bit from the cold and pulled me down to him so we could cuddle and watch the shows. I started to drift off at 1:36ish am and I heard Cameron speak.

"Goodnight Ariana" he whispered.

---

Nash's POV.

Lindsay took my hand as we danced around the house party she took me to. She was practically dragging me around and I was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, ill be right back" I said getting up and going to the back of the house. I stood outside the door waiting when all of a sudden the door opened quickly hitting my head. Images started to flash through my mind and I stumbled to the ground catching my breath as a strong headache came on and I felt surges of energy flowing through me.

Ariana's POV.

I stood in my kitchen with Cameron and my mother making banana bread when Cameron's phone rang.

"Can you get that, my hands are dirty" he said nodding his head at the counter. I picked it up seeing Connors name.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ariana? You and Cameron get back here as soon as possible. Nash got his memory back."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Well damn! Hahaaha sorry for the cliffhanger guyssss the next chapter will be posted tomorrow! comment vote and fan! thank you so much for all of the reads it's amazing an ily all!
Kik: montana_rose13
SEND ANY #askmontana 's to MY NEW TWITTER @montanaxxrose