Chapter 22

Montana.

I can't believe what I just heard. My brother was just in a car accident. I'm sitting In the corner of my hotel room crying my eyes out. Toby Clay, everyone in our little town looked up to him, myself included. He was the captain of the football team, class president and every teachers favorite student. I told him not to take his car into a blizzard. I needed to get home as soon as possible.

I started to pack up all of my things while on the phone with my frantic mother. "You're flight leaves in 45 minutes Montana hurry up!" she said into the phone. I held my suitcase down and the door opened quickly and loudly. I turned to see Matthew staring at me. "What are you doing?" he asked me scared. "I have to leave, Toby's been in an accident!" I said zipping my suitcase and Carrying it to the door. I hung my phone up and threw my case to the ground.

"I'm sorry I have to leave like this" I said throwing my arms around him and kissing him. He pulled away looking into my eyes. "I understand it's a family thing, I love you baby. Call me when you arrive safely" he said kissing me once more and letting me leave the room.

---
I made it to the airport in fine and I got home texting Matt to tell him I got there. My mom picked me up and we rushed to the hospital. I jumped out of the vehicle when we parked and ran through the snow to the doors. "Toby Clay?!" I said out of breath. "Are you immediate family?" she asked with a bored expression. "Sister, now what room is he in?" I pushed on. "Room 109 third floor ICU" she said still typing away on her computer. I ran for the stairs and took them two at a time until I got to the third floor. I ran down the hall and saw a glass window which contained my brother, full of cords and machines and blood-stained. I fell to my knees on the hospital floor, and I sobbed. And sobbed. Until my mother came to get me and laid me in her arms as I looked up to see his heart beat monitor rise then fall. And again. Until it faltered and all that could be heard throughout the hospital was the long beeping of his heart stopping. "NO!" I cried out getting up and going into the room.

"NO, NO, NO" I screamed alerting many doctors and nurses. "DON'T DIE ON ME TOBY! I NEED YOU" I cried into the room. "Get her out of here!" one of the doctors yelled shutting the curtains. Two tall men in black came and dragged my flailing screaming body from my brothers side.

I didn't even get to say goodbye.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Two chapters today! great. This chapter was a bit sad for me to write but it needed to be done for my story line.
And please read my new story called "Addicted" it's a Cameron Dallas story that I'm going to start. Thanks guys for 15+k thanks so much
~Montana