Chapter 5

"Wake uuuuup" I head as I was lightly shook. I opened my eyes to see Matt standing over me smirking at me in that oh so sexy way. I playfully hit him showing him I was awake. He laughed his contagious laugh and I got out of bed stretching and making an awkward sound that sounded like a moan. "Sorry about that" I said when he cocked his head to the side. My Phone started to ring and I saw the caller id say Cameron's name so I picked up the phone "hello" I said. "Hey!" three voices screamed at me. I put it on speaker. "How's Paris" Nash asked. "It's great!" I said happily. "How's Matt behaving?" Cameron asked, I laughed at his over protectiveness. "I'm being a perfect gentleman." He said taking a shirt and pulling it over his toned body. "Oh yeah he's fine" I said with a double meaning. He winked at me and went to the bathroom. "Sooo..... you guys got a little something going on?" Nash asked lowly. "I don't know, maybe" I sorta whispered hoping he wouldn't hear me.

Matt's POV
After I showered and fed myself I went to get Ariana from the room and head to the meet up. "Ari!" I knocked on the bathroom door. As I was about to knock again it came open and she walked out in a pretty crop top and shorts with sandals. "You look gorgeous" I said kissing her cheek. She thanked me by hugging me and kissing my nose. She's too cute. The way she has to stand on her tip toes to kiss even my cheek. I intertwined our arms and we went out of the room with our phones and vlogging cameras. As we were walking she took her phone out and took a picture of me. "What was that for" I asked out of curiosity. "You're adorable" she said pinching my cheek and running towards some fans screaming hers and my name. I went in the opposite direction towards my fans and giving out autographs and signing things for them also taking pictures.

When we got back to the room we were practically sleepwalking. Today was very hectic with all of the fans and people there. I ripped my shirt off to sleep the second I got in the door and when I did Ariana grabbed my waist and turned me towards her. I looked down at her lips and licked Mine. She's literally teasing me right now. She wrapped her arms loosely around my neck and tilted her head up to mine. "I like you" I said to her. She made a soft purring sound making me shiver. "Good, because I'm crazy for you." She said before pressing her lips to mine and hugging me close to her perfect body.

Very short I know. But if I put shorter chapters there will be more chapters and quicker updates. Which would you prefer the short chapters with fast updates or long chapters with updates about like 4-5 days apart?
Comment, vote, fan :)