Chapter 25

Ariana's POV

This could not be happening. Nash slept with another girl, Cameron and Kian were comforting me in our shared room. Kian brought me my favorites; chocolate ice cream and dr pepper. I was calming down slowly rocking back and forth in Sam's arms. He was shushing me and rubbing my back.

"I'm gonna kill him" Cameron kept muttering.

"Don't kill him, just teach him a lesson" Kian said with a pissed off face. I whimpered. Kian looked at me with soft eyes.

"You're my best friend Ariana. And I bet all of the Guys here will agree with me on this, you're a great person and don't deserve to be treated like that. I want you to be with a good guy that will treat you right. like Sam here" he said trying to lighten the mood.

At the same time me and Sam yelled "EWWW" We are best friends and nothing more. I giggled at Sam's puking face.

"There she's lightening up, just realize you're better off without him" Ricky said getting up and going over to my bag.

"We're going out everyone get ready" he said sassily going to his room. We all laughed at his sass and got up to get ready I dried my tears on my sleeve and went to get some skinny jeans and a flowy white crop top. I paired it with some spiked heeled combat boots and curled my hair and applied my makeup.

"Zamn girl you look hella fine" Connor said looking into the bathroom. I straightened up and smiled at him. "That's the plan right? to make him know what he's missing"

"That's my girl, now lets go party!" he yelled throwing his hands up into the air. Ricky had planned for us to go to an event being held in a local arena. It was some band that was sort of a karaoke thing that was accepting anyone that would sing.

Montana found a girl that had previously sang on stage, Brianna that she liked and asked her to do a duet with her. She had gladly accepted. "This one goes out to my best friend, Ariana" Montana said when the guy gave her her mic. They beautifully performed 'oath' by Cher Lloyd. They stepped off the stage and sauntered over to us.

"Ill take a raspberry vodka Ice please" Montana said to the bartender. He handed her her drink and we all sat around a bonfire. "So guys how's it going?" Kian asked us when he came and sat by me. He hung an arm lazily around my shoulders. "It's cold" Marya complained. Sam put his arms around her shoulders and she snuggled into him.

"Tonight's going to be a long night" I mumbled seeing Nash, Taylor and Carter walking towards our group. "Ariana we need to talk" Nash said. "There's nothing to talk about" I stated confidently. His face got red and he looked angry, "leave her alone" Kian said defending me. "Shut up Kian just because you still love her" Nash said instantly looking like he regretted it. I jumped up from my seat and ran towards the curb. I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"Still in love with her......" it kept ringing through my head. So two boys were in love with me?

I was right when I said it was going to be a long night.

Give me feedback guys!!! kik me: montana_rose13
~Montana